Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Pads at Aloft Hotel??

I've been thru the posts, but haven't noticed any on this space.  From the website, the pictures look really cool and the vibe I'm looking for! Has anyone been to a wedding/reception or used them? I'd like some feedback from someone who's seen it in person!
Wedding Countdown Ticker TnE0217

Re: Pads at Aloft Hotel??

• Options
    Are you speaking of the ALoft in  downtown Dallas?
  • Options
    Yes downtown Dallas
  • Options
    Darn I know we had a Knottie getting married there but not sure if she still posts. My advice would be to just email them for details and check it out for yourself. There doesn't seem to be much info. on The Pads specifically.
  • Options
    We looked at them when we were searching for a venue. Unfortunately they were setting the room up for a sweet 16 so it was hard to picture a wedding there. It would definitely be a more club vibe, they had white sofas and chairs but the white was dirty when you looked closer. It also didn't seem big enough for our 150 people. The outside of the building was not great either.
  • Options
    Thanks kaylaleach, I'm glad to get some ingo from someone who's been there. Its sucks that the white was dirty (yuck!) And, yes, I'm planning on going to visit them either this, or next week to see for myself... I hope finding a venue is the most stressful part! LOL 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards