Getting in Shape
Options

Vita tops/muffins

Hi girls,
  Has anyone tried these? I tried some awhile back but they tasted horrible. Although the one I tried I had put in the microwave and overcooked it. I am not sure if it tasted nasty cause I overcooked it or just because they are gross. I wanted to get some others opinions. If so, what is your favorite?
Photobucket

Re: Vita tops/muffins

• Options
    I too have tried these and didn't like them, but that may have been to the fact that they were mail ordered and sat in the sun for majority of the day in phoenix :(. I know a lot of people like them though.
    Jolie on the Run Wedding Countdown Ticker
    132 Invited image
    38 Can't wait to party image
    0 Don't like fun image
    94 ? image
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Ive never had them but from looking at the nutritional information they have 20-30g of carbs in one, that seems like a lot to me for something so small. Sugar is also the 3rd ingredient. The sugar free ones also dont seem to have a lower carb count either. I can think of far more filling and healthier snacks you could eat that have for less than that.

Im a buzzkill arent i?
  • Options

Nebb- Just ruin all the fun. lol. I just saw the protein and fiber and figured it wouldnt be too bad. I need some snacks that are high fiber and protein that arnt alot of calories but filling. I am a carb addict though. Prob not that good for me.

Photobucket
  • Options
    i used to buy the chocolate ones every once in a while (boy are they expensive!) and really liked them.  but yeah, the carb count is kinda ridiculous, which is part of why i stopped eating them.
  • Options
    I LOVE them! they aren't cheap but if you watch for deals (like on hungry girl) you can get them at an ok price... my problem is that FI eats them and there are none left for me.... he isn't trying to lose weight so he needs to not eat the expensive "diet" stuff! haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Some of the flavors I thought were kind of gross, but I really like the chocolate tops and the corn muffins.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    Just FYI, they were selling them at Costco the other day so I assume they had a huge pack that might help with cost savings.  I'm more of a salty rather than sweets person so they aren't really my thing but people at my old WW meetings raved about them.  Yeah, they are processed but if having one saves you from having a huge piece of cake or 6 scoops of ice cream everyday then go for it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards