Getting in Shape

New Girl

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the board, have been lurking for a few weeks, jumped over from the Las Vegas board for a looksie.

Wedding is 18 April 2013 in Las Vegas which is complicated as we are currently living in Australia for a year (home is New Zealand) to save money to pay for this wedding!

I would like to loose 7kg (about 15lbs I think) to get back to my smallest which is when I was single and not eating man size portions!!! Exercise is pretty good, managing to get to gym at least 4 times a week, am doing pump, combat and attack classes.

Food is my downfall, good all week until Friday night and then it all goes bad for the weekend! Have turned over a new food leaf this week and with 6 months to go until the wedding this is my last chance! Dress is ordered and first fitting will be Jan/Feb.

Looking forward to hearing any great stories, tips advice etc... Laughing

Re: New Girl

• Where are you from in New Zealand! I stayed in Dunedin for 3 months for an internship. Absolutely loved it there :)

I second myfitnesspal.com - it has been a great tool for understanding how I interact with food and learning to moderate better.
  • Welcome! I am right there with you with the mansized portions (have been able to cut back this past year) and going off the wagon on the weekend. That is my downfall as well. Keep us informed as to how it's going.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • From Auckland, in the North Island, I have never been to Dunedin but it looks lovely.

I track on myfitnesspal, but when I have those bad days I can't bear to go on there! Goal for this weekend is not to have a bad day and get some momentum going into next week!

Thanks for the advice :)

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_new-girl-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:1f521ec4-6b73-4aed-905b-905d2ca487cePost:e92593df-a92a-413a-908a-7065c81e7a45">Re: New Girl</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where are you from in New Zealand! I stayed in Dunedin for 3 months for an internship. Absolutely loved it there :) I second myfitnesspal.com - it has been a great tool for understanding how I interact with food and learning to moderate better.
    Posted by entropicbeauty[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards