Getting in Shape
Options

Are we still doing.....

Daily workout accountability? 

I've been MIA for almost 2 weeks and noticed last night that there hasn't been a post for this in awhile.  

Sunday I ran a 6.2 mile hilly run.  It felt great to still be able to do it after not running that particular route since training for a road race last summer.  Yesterday I did abs and arms.  Not sure what distance I will do tonight because I'm still a little sore.

Hope you all have been successful with your workouts!

Re: Are we still doing.....

• Options
    I was wondering what happened to everyone!  Hope you had a good holiday season :)  Good job on your hilly run, I HATE HILLS!!!

I did 11 miles this past Saturday.  Weights this morning, 3 miles of speedwork on the treadmil, and I plan on going to spin class tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    I haven't posted in a while but I'm going to start more. 

Last weekend I went to Red Rocks and went up and down the stairs quite a bit.  I'm still sore.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Nice job ladies!

Medic- I hope to be at 11 miles towards the end of this month *fingers crossed*  I will probably be slow as anything but the point is to reach that mileage (at least that's what I keep telling myself)
  • Options
    Damn ladies, good work.

Yesterday I ran 3 miles.  After almost two weeks of no exercise at all (stupid holiday travel plans), it was more challenging than it should have been.

Today I have a 15-mile bike ride planned, but it's chilly outside and I'm pretty bad about getting in gear when it's cold.  We'll see.
  • Options
    I was wondering the same...I did 36 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes of weight training yesterday, plan to do 60 minutes of light cardio tonight.
  • Options
    I didn't make it to the gym yesterday since I forgot my shoes. I did do some stuff on the Wii fit and did Just Dance. I was sweating after just a few minutes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards