Getting in Shape
Options

Bridal Bootcamp with TURBO FIRE!

Hey ladies, My name is Saare and I am a Beachbody coach, I am hosting a TURBO FIRE (by Chalene Johnson) challenge. I am looking for six ladies to join this challenge, together we will be pushing play, keeping each other accountable and loosing pounds with this fat schorcher. I have had 2 challenges so far and all combined I have helped woman loose 60 pounds and counting with Shakeology and different workout programs. I will help motivate you and push you to getting the body you deserve. I tell a lot of my clients, this is NOT about a diet and just loosing the weight. This is about a lifestyle change, in the way we think about ourselves, the way we eat, and the way we treat our bodies. You will be working out in your home, and I call and check in on you. Once we get 6 woman to complete this challenge I will request you on Facebook and you will be invited to a private FB group where I track your progress.
This stuff really works, you just have to work REALLY hard at it, this is just not a shake to give you the body you want, this is not a wrap or a body in a bottle. This is Commitment and discipline.
Please visit www.beachbodycoach.com/saarew and fill out a free profile. Then I will be in touch with you.
I have lost over 16 pounds since November with Shakology and Insanity, Chalean Extreme, and Brazil Butt lift and I have a six pack!!!
Let me help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards