Getting in Shape

Howdy

Hey ya'll!  I posted a few days ago! (I'm not able to get on here everyday!)  Hope everyone has had a good week!  I'm off today but wrk all weekend :/
Well, in my post I mentioned not wanting to go to a gym, the temps have been above zero so I've been running, my lungs were somewhat mad at me... I actually think I left them outside somewhere, haha but it feel so good now!  I've missed running!  Who knew?! lol so if I can just stay motivated I'll be good, FI and I have been eating really good!  Lots of veggies, hard boiled eggs, dry salads and I've made some green smoothies and some fruit smoothies.

ALSO, after searching the net, I found thedailyhitt.com, has anyone ever been on that?  has a LOT of awesome workouts you can do at home! For realzies! I've been doing them the last few days and they were killer!!  which is great!!  I have a very small space in my house and I was able to do them. so it was pretty amazing!  I'm planning on following those everyday, but we shall see!!

Hopefully everyone has a good weekend!  Any awesome plans?! like I said, I'm just working, not too exciting.

Re: Howdy

• Dry salads sound horrible.  Why don't you try an olive oil based dressing to get some healthy fats?  You can make your own by mixing about a tsp of olive oil with a flavored vinegar (I like balsamic vinegar in various fruity flavors).

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Annnd I'm an asshole!  I did mean to say congrats and good work on your changes so far!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Congratulations on making the decision to go back to having a healthier lifestyle. I applaud you for running despite the RIDICULOUSLY low temperatures right now. I agree with J&K about the dressing. You might get fatigued with eating dry salads without dressing or seasoning, and relapse into eating a worse meal choice. If you can learn a few yummy dressing recipes, it will make the salads more exciting and you will stick with it longer. 

Best of luck!
  • hahaha it's fine!!!!   sooo FI has this theory that if you stick with something long enough you'll like it!!! I usually use a vinegrette (sp?) but I thought I'd try some dry salads,they haven't been too bad!! I've also been eating oatmeal... I hate oatmeal.. haha but I've also made musley (again sp?  I'm really bad at spelling)
  • I usually mix in some meat too! like chicken or tuna or turkey! 
    I'm just proud of myself for not smothering it in Ranch :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards