Getting in Shape
Options

Workout Accountability: Thursday

Good morning ladies!

I actually made it to the gym last night and did an hour of body combat. I was sort of miserable because my stomach was still acting up but I'm very happy I went.

Going to try to make it to the gym again tonight for a bit more of a heavy cardio day and some weights.

Now you go!

Re: Workout Accountability: Thursday

• Options
    Morning!

Good on your for going even if you didnt  want to entropic!

FI and I went for a run last night, I did day 2 of week 5 in C25K I am happy to say I killed it!
    I am getting a bunch of pain now on my left side which I think is because I am favouring it a bit so I need to strengthen my muscles a bit more. Oh and shin splints....those suck!

Just found out the dean ( I work at a college) wants to take me out for lunch today...fingers crossed I can find something in my calorie range.

Happy Thursday all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Made it to the gym this morning for cardio and some strength training. Had to be in to work early to give blood this morning so now I'm eating a cookie. I feel okay because my breakfast was pretty good (lowfat greek yogurt and granola bar) and I almost passed out. May not give blood again. My mom is making FI and I dinner tonight so we can hang with my niece and shes trying a recipe from skinny taste so it should be yummy!
  • Options
    Morning!

Eating wasn't wonderful, but wasn't awful yesterday. I always feel like I could do better.

I did my elliptical workout and an ab workout last night. As much as I wanted to nap, I did the workout instead. I'm still having sleep issues too, so I'm not feeling as charged up as I should be. It's weird - I finished my workout around 9, and was falling asleep by 10. I went to bed and tossed and turned until after midnight, and then I woke up several times during the night as well. FI gets up at 530, and i dozed until 630 before I got up. I don't understand why I'm dropping until I get to bed, then I can't fall asleep, or have a restless night.

If I could get that mastered, I'd totally be ready to take over the world!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good morning everyone!

I've mostly gotten back into a more fitness-y routine.  Eating has been decent, not great.  But I've started walking more during breaks at work.  My new job makes it more difficult to get to the gym, especially since they closed the one by my house, so now it's about 20 minutes to get to the next closest one.  Boooo.  Plus with the weather starting to turn colder, I'm having a harder time getting out to run, because I don't breathe well at all in cold air.  All of this is just making excuses, I know, but I'm still in the process of figuring out a new routine.

On the plus side, I've started attending a Zumba class 2 days/week with co-workers.  It's offered right at my job (I work in a hospital), so it's super convenient to go after work.  It's not the most intense workout I've ever done in my life, but it's better than going home and sitting on the couch!  If I can supplement that with more intense workouts on the weekends and a few shorter runs during the week, I just might find a decent routine after all!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    The sun is shining...get to walk today! Hate that it's getting cooler, I need to go shopping for more fitness gear. I also want to purchase new running shoes because I want to start running again. I was going to do a 5k next month but am so not prepared! Food has been ok, went to the movies last night and had way too much candy (gasp!). Bought Harris Teeter brand hummus and pita chips, so in love!
  • Options
    Morning everyone! Today is my Friday so that's an exciting thing.

Food has been decent the last couple days, with a bit too much late night munching... got my period today though so that makes some sense as to why I have felt munchy. I have a busy day of school and homework- I have class until 7:00pm, don't get home until 7:30, and then I'm eating dinner and driving home to Red Deer to see FI after that.. Hoping to get home home by 10. I also have 3 major assignments due next week.. so a bit stressed currently.

I will walk home from the LRT today at noon, so that will be some exercise :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Congrats all for the hard work you guys have put in. For those that are having rough patches there will be those days and we can get back going.

Yesterday I was surporsed by myself. I had so little sleep that I didnt' think I would have the energy to workout, but FI inspired me. He wanted to workout at the gym (he has not been able to exercise due to a poison oak infection), but was ready to get back to it. So did cardio at the gym, then went home and the did the bridalicious challenge. Food was good. Didn't eat more than I burned. Water was the downfall though as I drank a lot of caffeine and less water.

Today not much sleep again, but hoping to do the same routine with more water.

Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ran 2 miles with the dog last night. He's the best motivation, because if he doesn't get his exercise, he gets mischievous and destroys things. 

Tonight is my tri club swim night. Haven't been going regularly, but am trying to get back in the habit. Love swimming, and I'm paying for the team membership, so may as well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards