Getting in Shape
Options

Looking for a feeling not a number

Hi,
I am new to this board, I have been TK for about 2 months but just started my weight loss journey. I am plus size and have always been "thick" and I like that, as does my FI lol. On any website my ideal weight is 125, which will never happen, not bc I dont think I ca but bc I dont want to! I would like to lose 45lbs (current size 20) before my wedding but I have just under 6 months. I say 45lbs as an estimate bc its not the number  I am looking for but instead feeling better about myself and confident on my wedding day.
I have a 7 month old, and have not lost any of the "pregnancy" weight, I have actually gained thanks to juggling 3 kids 7months to 6 years, crazy schedules, always on the move and yes just not putting forth the effort. So I have let myself get to my biggest point.
I also have to say I will not be devastated if I do not lose the 45lbs because for the most part I am happpy in my skin.
I just started myfitnesspal.com, and I am starving!!!! so if you are on there please find me!  Username: soontobereed0317
So thats me, thanks for reading and getting to know me. I like the feeling of supporting and being supported by people going through same thing

Good luck to you all and congrats on Engagements!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards