Getting in Shape

AW: So close to my 10%! WW

I've been on WW since May 2011 and am 1.5 pounds away from my 10%! I'm so excited. It's "only" 20 pounds lost, but this has been a battle, because I have hypothyroidism, which is not fully under control/stable, and am also on BC, so that may not be helping. 

Never thought this day would come. Just had to share! 
April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**

Re: AW: So close to my 10%! WW

• Congrats! Every milestone is worth acknowleding. My mom did WW a few years ago and she still looks great! She's lifetime now. Keep it up!!
  • edited January 2012
    Congrats! It's amazing how that 10% can make you feel. Keep it up!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • congrats!!! i know the feeling .... ive been on weight watchers since october and just hit my 10% mark ... which was also 20 lbs ... last week .... this weeks weigh in i was down a total of 23.6 lbs ..... new goals have been set!! .... 

isnt it a great feeling hitting those milestones .... i love it when my weight watchers meetings leader hands out awards .... makes me feel accomplished!!

congrats and good luck!
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • That's awesome!  I have uncontrolled hypothyroid and I'm on BC and I've been struggling for a while now.  It's good to hear that I CAN lose weight!  CONGRATS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Congrats on the achievement!  That's awesome!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats! I'm hoping to be at 10% by the end of February! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards