Getting in Shape

Wednesday Accountability

Hi ladies. It was a crappy day yesterday. Hopefully today is better.

B- 2 hard boiled eggs, tea
S- yogurt
L- smart one, celery sticks
S- pretzel thins and small amount of buffalo chicken dip
D- idk either leftovers or another smart one.

E- 20 minute jog, arms

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• I agree with you there...I way over induldged, even on our healthy tailgate food.

B: Vanilla chobani with 1/4C blueberries and 1/2C high protein peanut butter n' honey granola
    S: 2 clementines
    L: whole wheat sandwich with hummus, carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes
    S: 2 dark chocolate hershey kisses
    D: pan seared tilapia, roasted potatoes and vegetables

E: Hopefully I'll have some time to sneak in some cardio.
  • Hey everyone:
    Well I can't say yesterday was horrible, I actually got my butt to the gym and worked out for an hour. 30 mins on the tredmill, the core and lower body.
    But I just couldn't stop eating yesterday. There wasn't a B,S,L, S, D, S.
    It went something like:
    Two wafers with carmel in the middle and a cup o Joe, 10 minutes later a couple of snickers minis and a tangerine, then pretzles, still hunger at 10:15 I had a cup o soup with the ramen noodles, which held me over for about 45 mins, then it was back to the chocolate mini's and choco covered almonds!! Then I ate another tangerine. About, 3 I went in search of something substantial and ate two small hotpocket bites, and I think I had a few more chocolate minis. I was seriously worried about not being able to stop eating. Finally before I went home from work I had a handful of pretzles with cream cheese dip.
    Holy Cow! I then went to the gym, I have to say I did drink water all day though.
    Had a small amount of spaghetti for dinner.
    But today is a new day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards