Getting in Shape
Options

Back on track for tracking

After a several month hiatus, I've logged back into my SuperTracker account and am using it!

It will keep me much more on track with what I'm eating so i just need to REMEMBER to use and keep myself motivated to use it! Ugh, I hate tracking! lol

On another good note I've finally migrated from coffee with lots of sugar and milk to black with 2 splenda! Go me!
 Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Back on track for tracking

• Options
    These are all very positive things so stick with it! Also, nice job with the coffee. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but when I do it isn't the healthiest concoction. I hope to get to black coffee one day !
  • Options
    Congrats to getting back on tracking. I find it really helps me. Also congrats on the using less stuff in the coffee. Not only good for the waist, but also good for the health overall.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also really like the Super tracker :https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/
    Its free (!!) and really helps to see what you need to change about your diet. It also tracks your weight and exercize. My only complaint is that the exercizes are sometimes hard to find....

My coffee used to be with half an half and like 5-6 sugars (for shame!)
    I need to look at coffee more like a tool than a treat haha.

Thanks for the support ladies!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    OMG thanks so much for the link.  That is so helpful!!  I am getting back to tracking too and this board is awesome as a support base.  Congrats to you for climbing back on the tracking horse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards