Thursday WW Accountability

go!

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Thursday WW Accountability

• Options
    WI fail...i forgot. again. i think i need to take ginko or something caues my memory SUCKS.

B: protein shake (5), coffee (1)
    L: cheeseburger mac (7)
    S: string cheeses (2.5)
    D: tbd something healthy :)

Total: 15.5
    Target: 25

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Options
    I don't understand!  All i think about is weigh in, especially the day before! haha

B:  Banana (2)  Tea (0)
    L:  Chipotle burrito bol!!  Minus cheese, sour cream, etc (9)
         Brought my own baked tostitos (2)
    Sn:  Peach (1)
    D:  Maybe some homemade french bread pizza with wheat baguette....(6)

Target: 20

E:  Not sure yet, but something.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_thursday-ww-accountability-34?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:48a6b9df-4f73-4778-ab7e-6ee41671ace0Post:c18ea600-25c8-40cb-a8e8-cfda1c15298a">Re: Thursday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]B: A piece of chocolate cake. Ugh. I couldn't help myself! I told FI not to make it! Not sure of an estimate of points... help? (It was chocolate cake out of a box, with whipped chocolate frosting- two small round cakes, one on top of the other... <strong>and I probably had a piece- like a normal size</strong>, haha) S: Nutrigrain bar (2) L: Lean Cuisine tortilla crusted fish and rice (6) S: Carrotts (1) D: Not sure yet E: A lot of cardio to burn off that dang cake!! Ugh WI: Saturday.
    Posted by libordke22[/QUOTE]

That would be 12 points.
  • Options
    Morning! We get to paint today! Yipee!! Unfortunately because of all the work on the house, my meal plan is wacked out.

B: pizza egg mug (3), caramel macchiato (3)
    S: tbd
    L: tbd
    S: tbd
    D: tbd

E: really want to do something today, but probably painting is all I'm going to get to do.
  • Options
    Morning!  I'm just not doing well with counting points this week.  Oh well, just doing my best to make good choices.  Oh, and my new niece is ADORABLE!

B: coffee cake (4)
    L: ?  salad?  and strawberries (1)
    D: something from the freezer?

Total: 5
    Target: 21

E: packing like crazy cuz we leave tomorrow for 2 weeks!  woohoo!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_thursday-ww-accountability-34?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:48a6b9df-4f73-4778-ab7e-6ee41671ace0Post:7f1803e6-8c51-47d9-abfd-4666ec279c7e">Re: Thursday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday WW Accountability : That would be 12 points.
    Posted by FavoriteOne[/QUOTE]

DAMNNNNN this is why im glad im not allowed to eat cake.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Options
    If you ladies ever have cravings, I'd suggest poking around the hungrygirl.com website. It's got a TON of recipe swaps that help to satisfy the cravings of foods with higher points. The cookbooks are great too, but I get the daily emails. Love them!
  • Options
    Wi was this morning and I'm down .8 lbs and 5.2 lbs over all  :) Yay for reaching my first weight loss milestone :)

B: shake (2)
    L: tbd
    D: tbd
    S: greek yogurt and granola (4)
      Skinny cow ice cream bar (3)

total: 9
    goal: 31
    E: Jillian Michael's yoga meltdown
    Planning Blog: www.JohnandSteph2010.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image228 Made the list!
    image 42 Are ready to party!
    image 6 Will be missing out!
    image 180 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    Graceful-- that's true...all I think about is weigh in. lol. So GinaV has a point! That's good though...you don't let the scale rule your life. :) But you are lucky to not be able to eat cake! Are you able to eat ice cream!? I wish I wasn't able to eat ice cream!

B- protein shake (2), string cheese (1)
    S- pear cup (1)
    L- spinach salad with chick peas (2)
    S- protein shake (2), vita top (1), apple sauce (1)
    D- watermelon (1), 2 slices WW toast (2), cheese (1), ??

Total- 13
    Target- 18

LittleKatie--i saw your pics on the Progress Update Thursday and you look BEAUTIFUL!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    haha yes unfortunately i can eat most icecreams. but i tend to stay away from them as much as i can since thats a weak area for me.

regarding the scale, ive just got too much else on my mind. my weight loss is slow going (which is good for me since ill be able to keep it off much easier than previous times ive lost weight) and i dont really think too much about the scale. im more doing this so i can have a happy healthy life. i know im eating well and exercising so i know im on the right track. the number (although feels awesome when it goes down) doesnt mean as much to me as how i feel.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Options
    That's a wonderful response Kim! how profound and motivating...thanks for that! I think i am going to have to start thinking this way more often!!! Amazing! You go girl!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_thursday-ww-accountability-34?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:48a6b9df-4f73-4778-ab7e-6ee41671ace0Post:9f210edb-1f44-40d6-b9d8-bbe5edd1df2c">Re: Thursday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a wonderful response Kim! how profound and motivating...thanks for that! I think i am going to have to start thinking this way more often!!! Amazing! You go girl!
    Posted by lisanowacki[/QUOTE]

:D

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    B- egg whites (1), english muffin (1)
    S- string cheese (1) ff pringles (1)
    L- sandwich (3) carrots (0) 100 calorie bar (2)
    S- yogurt (2)
    D- hungry girl sloppy joes (4) grilled veggies w/ olive oil (2)
    S- ww ice cream (1)

Total- 18
    Target- 22
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards