Getting in Shape
Options

Mea Culpa

So I am one of those brides who ordered a dress in a smaller size who thought I would lose the weight no problem. Well, now I’m 5 weeks to the wedding, I didn’t lose the weight and I hate the way I look in my dress. It’s a corset back so I can still wear it, but the lacing goes across my whole back. 

After a meltdown last night, today I am back to my fitness pal tracking and logging my food and exercise. I am putting myself on a strict diet and I am recommitting to 30 Day Shred in the hope I can at least be comfortable in my own skin on my wedding day. 

Next stop the grocery store to load up on veggies J
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mea Culpa

• Options
    Aww, sorry to hear that Courtney. But good for you for getting back into MFP! In 5 weeks you can lose 5-10lbs safely if you're committed to it! Take a couple of measurements today too so that you can check your progress that way - or take a picture of the back of your dress while you're wearing it so you have something to compare to. If you don't see pounds going down on the scale it might stress you out which could negatively impact your weight loss!

Good luck!

PS - I'm sure that you will still look beautiful in your dress no matter what - it's never as bad as we think it is. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to see you're getting back on track, don't give up! When the day comes, you'll look great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards