Getting in Shape
Options

Wedding Dress Nightmare

I had a terrible dream that my wedding dress didn't fit on my wedding day.  I, of course, quickly tried it on and found that it was tight.  My wedding is in 1 month.  I have put myself on a strict diet and exersise plan.  But am scared beyond belief.  Any help would be so appreciated.

Re: Wedding Dress Nightmare

• Options
    Don't be scared. It will cause you to be stressed, which will make it harder to lose weight and can cause weight gain.  Try to eat healthy and stay active; if you do, you will be fine.  Yoga is a great addition to your workout plan. Plus, it will keep you calm. 

If you need help with tracking your food and workouts, try : www.sparkpeople.com or the daily plate website.

Hope this helps you.

Stay positive =) 
  • Options
    Hey, have you ever heard of beachbody?  People doing P90X and Insanity?  They have a Slim in 6 program that is weight loss in 6 weeks.  obviously you dont have 6 weeks, but 4 or even 3 will do some damage!  The program is a workout routine and food guide all in one, so its a complete package!  If you want more info, feel free to email me at blufitgirl@gmail.com or you can check it out and order from my website http://beachbodycoach.com/luckymelcg4 and click on shop.  The workouts I believe are under an hour each and I know from personal experience that this program works!  I lost 8 total pounds in 6 weeks, which was all I had to lose at the time and that was fast losing for me!   Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!
    Michelle
  • Options
    If it's just a bit tight, 3-4 weeks of p90x will definitely help... and cut out processed foods, refined sugar, soda, alcohol, etc.
  • Options
    that nightmare actually happened to me! 2 weeks ago I tried on my slinky/sheath dress, and it was REALLY form fitting. not the look at all. My wedding is in 39 days! I'm scared too! I bought insanity (which turned out to be pirated. Grrr) and am trying to workout as much as possible. I am already active, I'm building muscle, but I can't seem to get my belly down... :( I am not sure what to do! I know that wehat I'm working on will help, but afraid it won't be enough...

Good luck! Maybe we can motivate each other!!
    Hochari Tarpu chonge wanga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards