July 2012 Weddings

AW: Engagement Pictures PIP

So..here are some of our "preview" pictures that our photographer posted to facebook. I'm an awkward person to photograph - and in hide-sight, I wish I could have pulled my hair back..cuz it's a hot mess..but some are cute. :o)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Engagement Pictures PIP

• awh, they're cute! :)
    Getting married on July 20th, 2012!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • you guys are adorable!
    weddingcake-1
  • awww!!!! you two are adorable!!!!
  • They're so cute!! Love all of the different settings too! That car is so pretty. More importantly, what did Abuela think, lol?
  • Very cute!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_aw-engagement-pictures-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1a1293a9-1364-4946-8fe7-5fc527163466Post:3ee0fd0a-fdec-4eb6-b2dc-1623e2049644">Re:AW: Engagement Pictures PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]They're so cute!! Love all of the different settings too! That car is so pretty.<strong> More importantly, what did Abuela think, lol?</strong>
    Posted by penny12986[/QUOTE]

haha

And yes super cute!
    Anniversary
  • Awww...the first one is.so.cute!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • cute!  I was waiting to see abeula in the corner or hiding somewhere in each pic.  Like a "Where's Waldo?" but instead "Donde esta Abuela?"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Ally, I just cracked up.

I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS! Your hair is so not a hot mess. You two look adorable and relaxed. I love them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Hahahaha Ally I'm dying over here! Bright I looove your pics and you don't look as awkward as think you do! :D I think pic 3 is very cute!
  • I don't think you look akward. I felt akward in our e-photos and I have yet to see them but I'm sure I'll probably think the same thing as you. Those are cute pics I really like the one of you guys against the brick wall.
  • you two look so adorable! (: I love them.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • You guys look cute, not awkward at all! My fav is the one with the car
    Follow me on pinterest (I do not know how to make that nice red button thing): http://pinterest.com/lizporter17/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So cute!!! I love the 3rd one
    imageAnniversary
  • I love them! You don't look awkward at all!

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_aw-engagement-pictures-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1a1293a9-1364-4946-8fe7-5fc527163466Post:7137b987-aaa8-4c7e-b561-68440dd2f2fc">Re: AW: Engagement Pictures PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]cute!  I was waiting to see abeula in the corner or hiding somewhere in each pic.  Like a "Where's Waldo?" but instead "Donde esta Abuela?"
    Posted by AllyG303[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaa..Omg. You just made my day.

She hasn't seen them yet :p

Thanks guys. :o) Made me feel better about them. I love our photographer - I love her style - and I think she did a nice job. <3 much love to you all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love them - soooo cute. Def cracked up about Where's waldo/abuela hahaha. I actually love the first one - soooo adorable!! and no awkwardness at all!
  • Awww they are all great, but my fav is the third one! You just looked relaxed and very comfortable with one another.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    And btw your hair is getting long! I remember you were trying to grow it out, it looks great! :)
  • So cute!!  The first one is my favorite.  Also, ditto PP you don't look awkward whatsoever!

Ally FTW hahaha
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_aw-engagement-pictures-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1a1293a9-1364-4946-8fe7-5fc527163466Post:7137b987-aaa8-4c7e-b561-68440dd2f2fc">Re: AW: Engagement Pictures PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]cute!  I was waiting to see abeula in the corner or hiding somewhere in each pic.  Like a "Where's Waldo?" but instead "Donde esta Abuela?"
    Posted by AllyG303[/QUOTE]

ha ha so funny!!

I love your e-pics :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think you guys look cute!!

hahaha Ally! that made me giggle!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_aw-engagement-pictures-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1a1293a9-1364-4946-8fe7-5fc527163466Post:66f486e8-a288-454f-a354-8ef5c27bdd78">Re: AW: Engagement Pictures PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]And btw your hair is getting long! I remember you were trying to grow it out, it looks great! :)
    Posted by Nati05[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I have my hair trial on June 30th - and I haven't had long hair in sooooo long - so I have no idea what to do even have her do with it.

-_-

Thank ya ladies. :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • so beautiful pictures,    romantic.   especially the last one , the smil on both your faces are so cute. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards