Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

FFF

1235»

Re: FFF

• edited December 2011
    I want knottie friends on FB, too. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:2d4cb71f-fe73-48ee-9fab-5213bc2c2aecPost:ecef73fc-9b04-4536-8815-d6dd9179fbbf">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stephie, I wanna know if you're doing b-pics too... and Brooke, you should TOTALLY do them.  I did last month, and it was SO much fun.  I used Chelsea McGowan, and she was amazing and made me feel totally comfortable, even though the first time I met her was that day!  And the pics turned out so great :)
    Posted by angieandjames[/QUOTE]

<div>I think I will. I know FI would love it and I think they would be cool to look back at in 50 yrs. and be like hott D*MN, I looked like that! I really like Chelsea's style so I would def. think about using her! </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • edited December 2011
    Lacey, YGPM :)
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2d4cb71f-fe73-48ee-9fab-5213bc2c2aecPost:ecef73fc-9b04-4536-8815-d6dd9179fbbf">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stephie, I wanna know if you're doing b-pics too... and Brooke, you should TOTALLY do them.  I did last month, and it was SO much fun.  I used Chelsea McGowan, and she was amazing and made me feel totally comfortable, even though the first time I met her was that day!  And the pics turned out so great :)
    Posted by angieandjames[/QUOTE]

Yay, I am doing them with Chelsea too!  I am doing them for Ben for our first anniversary.  I am really getting nervous about it now though.

Tiffany, please be my friend on FB.  I am Stephanie Haines Gratt.  I'm too lazy to PM.
  • edited December 2011
    Stephie you're probably going to get a bunch of friend requests now :)
  • edited December 2011

I just added you, Stephie :)

• edited December 2011
    Not fair my PM is not working
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would like to be friends on FB with you all.  I can't do the private message thing at work, so send me an email:  juliebug1997@me.com
  • edited December 2011
    Julie, YGM :)
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I'm going to follow Stephie's lead. Anyone who wants to may add me on Facebook:

Anna Perkins

:)
  • msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2d4cb71f-fe73-48ee-9fab-5213bc2c2aecPost:3dc56e33-1930-40c0-92a6-26aef0d6759d">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, I'm going to follow Stephie's lead. Anyone who wants to may add me on Facebook:
    Posted by BanannaP[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Michelle Seale
    (but not for long)
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I'm too scared to put my whole name... so PM me.  :)  Or if you are friends with Tiffany or Brianna - they both just added me, so look on their wall.
  • edited December 2011
    Anna - there's like 5 other people with your name. 
  • edited December 2011
    Michelle - are you an Aggie?   If not, then I totally just added some random person with your name.
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2d4cb71f-fe73-48ee-9fab-5213bc2c2aecPost:6e0f244c-0d1a-4a60-9c58-45f75288f144">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Michelle - are you an Aggie?   If not, then I totally just added some random person with your name.
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

HAHA! I almost added that person and I was like... waaaaaiiiit.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You don't recognize me? :(

Just kidding! My profile pic has me and Courts. I'm wearing a black t shirt and he's wearing a green jacket.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually, if anyone wants to send me a PM with their name, that works too :)
  • edited December 2011
    I found you - through Tiffany.  Ha.  You weren't even listed in my search results.  Stupid FB.
  • msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2d4cb71f-fe73-48ee-9fab-5213bc2c2aecPost:6e0f244c-0d1a-4a60-9c58-45f75288f144">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Michelle - are you an Aggie?   If not, then I totally just added some random person with your name.
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

LOL, yes that's me.

WHOOP!
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Man I missed a lot!!
    I just have one thing to add. Why does everyone get so defensive on these posts? Isn't that the point of FFF?
  • edited December 2011
    Oh also I want to be y'alls FB friends too!! I'm Angela Winn with the same profile pic.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are talking about me, I  wonder if you would have felt that way if paramedics showed up to cart someone off at your wedding... in front of your new family.. and it put an end to the night that you had been planning for so long and your entire family had invested so much in. This wasn't a situation of a vendor showing up late or the flowers being a wrong color, or the cake not getting delivered.

Uhh..yeah...that would have had me freaking. Our situation (caterer) was relatively minor compared to this, and it annoyed me because it left a bad taste in my mouth and made the day really hard on my mom and sister. It would have even been different if it happened at the beginning of the night and the party was still be able to go on...but when something ends with lots of shock & awe like that, it really is a big deal--especially when a family member died in a similar way.

Everyone says, "do you really think someone is going to remember small problem X, or situation Y?" In this case, I think the answer is a resounding, "Heck YES" that this will probably be the first thing someone will remember in 10 years about her wedding and that makes me really sad for her.

And she did try to be positive about the song in the airport :)
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • edited December 2011
    I know I'm a couple days late but I def have some FFF dealing with my job!!!! This weekend out of nowhere the store manager sits and asks if I think I'm a good manager. WTF that tells me what she thinks. I say I'm in the middle-but I can improve freight time. (I told her from day one I'm not fast at that). Then she says girls complain I don't help them at night. I ask her help them with what...she gets upset that I didn't listen to her when I'm trying to figure out details. She doesn't know because she didn't ask. I said that that really hurts because I do more than my fair share of helping at night by straightening the whole entire store from top to bottom, get trash ready and sometimes take sensors back. So she tells me not to straighten the whole store. SO basically she wants me to do less work for the girls. I don't have to straighten the whole store. I dont even have to do trash. I do because I want to HELP THEM so they won't have much left to do. I was so hurt and frusterated. Then she says I don't need to be at the register because I am "wasting time" I told her I help ring if needed then I clean the cash wrap desk off of clothes (if needed). I take some up if needed...I check sales. I asked her how am I wasting time. She said "IDK you're just back there wasting time". If you are going to accuse me of doing something bad, HAVE BACKUP!  

Yell
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Megan,
    That really bites.  I agree that they need to come with info. if they're going to make accusations.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2d4cb71f-fe73-48ee-9fab-5213bc2c2aecPost:5505952f-e8cb-4eee-a0b3-c17c01126cde">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Megan, That really bites.  I agree that they need to come with info. if they're going to make accusations.
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

Now I'm even more motivated for a new job!! Too bad there are a lot of jobs out there in the Marketing field wanting to "scam" people. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and chin held high! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards