Getting in Shape
Options

Wrap yourself Skinny!

I don't know if anyone has heard of them but I use the It works! products? I've wrapped myself 4 times and have lost over 10 inches!!! Not to mention all the other products they have. I love there supplement products! They have a ton of great ones. Also they have made a HUGE difference in my stretch marks....email me at skinnywrapwiththeresa@hotmail.com and I can tell you more about them or even include some before and after pictures..or just go to the website www.theresaellenbaummyitworks.com to order (order what you want, but if your interested in more then one wrap you might benefit from becoming a Loyal Customer, because of the savings.They can also offer online parties so the Bride can get wrapped for free, or just buy a single wrap. They always try and do what works best for you so go check them out

Re: Wrap yourself Skinny!

• Options
    Ugh, I girl I'm friends with on FB sells this crap. I'm soooo sick of her spamming my newsfeed. Not here too. Geezuscrap. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_wrap-yourself-skinny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:6f96b245-5cef-415b-9149-d2aa1f883e05Post:878085b6-a5cf-41c4-af9c-d9b505613652">Re: Wrap yourself Skinny!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crap, guys, I've been doing it wrong!  You mean I could have just wrapped myself instead of eating right and exercising?  WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME??
    Posted by kwitherington[/QUOTE]

<div>Don't worry! According to the girl I'm friends with on FB who sells these wraps, you also have to eat right and exercise to see full results. And, they only last about six months, so you have to buy more and do it all over again to retain any results. It's super!</div>
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_wrap-yourself-skinny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:6f96b245-5cef-415b-9149-d2aa1f883e05Post:38489542-b3b8-46d7-ae8a-d8d1a6cac1b3">Re: Wrap yourself Skinny!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wrap yourself Skinny! : And that's if they actually work. I had a friend do them (she got them at cost from a friend selling them). She had NOTHING happen. No inches lost, no weight loss, no improved energy. Notta! Sad that she wasted that money...
    Posted by xcalygrl[/QUOTE]

<div>Seriously, all I think everytime I see her posts is how can she not feel horrible for ripping off all her friends and family. </div>
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
     I work with a lot of brides so I didn't think this would be a problem. 2nd a lot of you don't understand the products, if you don't change any of your habits they will only last about 6 months. IF you start working out, and eating healthy you will be able to keep the inches off...and as far as not seeing an results there are a few things you need to be doing in order to actually get them. while ur wrapping no soda, alcohol, drinking water (1/2 your weight in oz.)

As far as complaining on here 1) thank you for telling me i'm not allowed to post this kind of information I honestly didn't know I couldn't. 2) You don't have to keep complaining if you don't believe these products work or don't like the idea of them just leave the disccusion as soon as you realize what it is.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_wrap-yourself-skinny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:6f96b245-5cef-415b-9149-d2aa1f883e05Post:6c4e79fb-aee3-4139-8d46-de03fb5bdb4e">Re: Wrap yourself Skinny!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vendors are not allowed.. Sorry! You might want to get rid of your post before you get reported.
    Posted by xcalygrl[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize that, thanks for letting me know
  • Options
    AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_wrap-yourself-skinny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:6f96b245-5cef-415b-9149-d2aa1f883e05Post:d1f51f59-8770-4fb3-8734-174483803cca">Re: Wrap yourself Skinny!</a>:
    [QUOTE] I work with a lot of brides so I didn't think this would be a problem. 2nd a lot of you don't understand the products, if you don't change any of your habits they will only last about 6 months. I<strong>F you start working out, and eating healthy you will be able to keep the inches off...and as far as not seeing an results there are a few things you need to be doing in order to actually get them. while ur wrapping no soda, alcohol, drinking water (1/2 your weight in oz.)</strong> As far as complaining on here 1) thank you for telling me i'm not allowed to post this kind of information I honestly didn't know I couldn't. 2) You don't have to keep complaining if you don't believe these products work or don't like the idea of them just leave the disccusion as soon as you realize what it is.
    Posted by tlellen12[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>If you are eating healthy, working out, avoiding soda and alcohol, and keeping properly hydrated, why would you need the wrap? Wouldn't it be superfluous? </div><div>
    </div><div>This is a discussion board. If you don't like what people are saying, you still have the right to respond. 

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_wrap-yourself-skinny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:6f96b245-5cef-415b-9149-d2aa1f883e05Post:cf821479-f00f-40c8-8623-a52ab7a94e63">Re: Wrap yourself Skinny!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wrap yourself Skinny! : If you are eating healthy, working out, avoiding soda and alcohol, and keeping properly hydrated, why would you need the wrap? Wouldn't it be superfluous?  This is a discussion board. If you don't like what people are saying, you still have the right to respond. 
    Posted by AndreaJulia[/QUOTE]

Your right, your free to do what you want, I guess I just don't understand the negativity.

and if your doing all that stuff and being healthy thats awesome but, people slip up every once in awhile. No one is perfect. These products have certain wraps, supplements whatever your looking for to boost your metabolism or counter act a slip up.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_wrap-yourself-skinny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:6f96b245-5cef-415b-9149-d2aa1f883e05Post:f4efeff3-f305-4711-9179-548bdac8d7b2">Re: Wrap yourself Skinny!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wrap yourself Skinny! : Your right, your free to do what you want, I guess I just don't understand the negativity. and if your doing all that stuff and being healthy thats awesome but, people slip up every once in awhile. No one is perfect. These products have certain wraps, supplements whatever your looking for to boost your metabolism or counter act a slip up.
    Posted by tlellen12[/QUOTE]

<div>You're right, everyone does sli up now and then. But a wrap is not a magic fix. Going back to eating healthy will help. Example, I ate onion rings at the Syracuse game last night. Today I plan to go for a run. I'll be back to fine, no harm, no foul, no money wasted when I can achieve the same result doing something that benefits my healthy, not laying around hoping some miracle wrap will do the work for me. </div><div>
    </div><div>No wonder our society is the way it is. No one is responsible for themselves anymore. YOU slipped up, YOU fixed it. You don't learn anything using the wraps. You get instant satisfaction from something that is only temporary and expensive. Without your health your quality of life decreases, and I plan to live a long, fun filled, healthy life. And I'll do that by advocating for my own by actively working on my health. Not throwing my money away on temporary fix crap. </div>
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards