Getting in Shape

Game On Diet

My friends and I have had a lot of success in the past with the Game On Diet. Anyone want to play a round soon? Check out the website: http://www.thegameondiet.com/ and let me know if you are interested.
It's fun...i promise.

Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Game On Diet

• I like the idea of a diet game. Using gaming as a way of motivating people is becoming very popular. It is used a lot in educational technology. I know some people who play Chore Wars and it actually makes household chores fun for them. 

Here's the problem. This game is a book so it loses that gaming feel. They really should have made this a website where you can enter your stats and see real-time updates. There should be some way of earning badges or some other reward as you hit milestones to keep it interesting even if your friends are slacking off. You also should be able to get up and running really quickly. That's actually what I thought it would be when I went to the site. I think the fact that you have to read a book and find a way of tracking this yourself makes it seem like too much work.
  • Not sure I like this idea, if your looking for a good diet book might I suggest the perfect 10 diet?? It works with your 10 key hormones to lose weight and keep it off, i'm just starting the book and so far I love it it's very informative, it was written by a doctor and he goes into amazing details about how it works!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards