Getting in Shape

I've lost 16 pound in 1 month!

Hello,

I had thought that maybe this would be helpful to some of you brides... 

As I am preparing for my Destination Wedding next summer I am wanting to get in shape to look good on that day. I am sure that most of you brides are wanting the same. I started a 90 day challenge with ViSalus and it has been 30 days and I've lost 16 pounds! And my fiance has lost 19... We love it and I want other brides (and grooms) to be able to achieve their goal just like me... Not only will you loose the weight but you will also help buid lean muscle and get healthier! 

I am pasting a link below if you are interested, you can check it out, I promise that you willl love it as much as we do! 
http://www.shaketheweightin90.myvi.net

Good Luck and Best Wishes,

Crystal

Re: I've lost 16 pound in 1 month!

• First post is to advertise something that allegedly helped you and your alleged fiance for your alleged wedding?

Reported.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_ive-lost-16-pound-in-1-month?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:7eca61c1-bf9a-4de9-9003-cf49f665dc14Post:063a1b79-619c-4205-98b2-1a2fd23baa18">Re: I've lost 16 pound in 1 month!</a>:
    [QUOTE]First post is to advertise something that allegedly helped you and your alleged fiance for your alleged wedding? Reported.
    Posted by GoodLuckBear14[/QUOTE]

<div>I am sorry you feel that I am only trying to avertise something, but in fact I am only trying yo help other brides to get the same results that we have... And we have done so by drinking these shakes! When you come across something that changes your life, for the better, especially when you have struggled with a problem so long... You want to share it with people that are going through the same thing! </div><div>
    </div><div>Hope you have a great day and be a little more open minded! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards