Getting in Shape
Options

Back at it!

Well i'm still on the road to loosing this weight. I've been heavy for about 7 years. I gained 100 lbs pregnant with my son and 30 with my daughter. I've have lost like 40 lbs so i'm around 260 now but i really need to get back to my original weight i was. My goal is to loose 90-100 lbs within a year. It's crazy cause in my mind I know i can do it but for some reason i still doubt myself. It's a hard road and i'm struggling already. I've always been athletic and fit and i'm just so frustrated with this weight but i feel like it's time to get it off for myself. Has any of ya'll have this problem? Anyone lost that much weight before? and if so tell me how i'd love some pointers and some encouragement. I need all the push i can get. Plus i cant imagine if i actually do get engaged this year trying on a wedding gown this heavy is a NO GO FOR ME! Help!

Re: Back at it!

• Options

Thanks girl! I was just telling my boyfriend that I think I wanted to try weight watchers. I hear so many good things about that program. I really want to do something about my weight and now. I'll try and update as much as possible. Thanks alot I really needed that encouragement.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards