Getting in Shape
Options

Small Goals Check-in

I know it's not quite a week later (since we said our goals on Monday, I say we get until Sunday evening to complete them) but I thought it would be good to check-in and see how every one is doing.

Here's the post: Link

I'm partway to my goal.  I wanted to get in 3 lifitng workouts, and I'm down 2 already.  Monday's really kicked my butt so I didn't get in M, W, F like I wanted.  As for getting in some runs, unless you count the HIIT on Monday, I've yet to do any.  Again, the legs.  I think I'll aim for one tomorrow while the H is working.

What about everyone else?
We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Small Goals Check-in

• Options

My goal was to fit into my dress by next Wednesday. As far as I know, I'm still on track to my goal of being down a total of 45lbs by the first time I try it on in the smaller size. I'm going to my official weigh in at WW tomorrow, but I also have my scale at home telling me I'm almost there. :)

• Options
    -Pilates class: I have every intention of going, because I crave it :)
    -Saying No to Diet Coke: Haven't had a single one or even a craving for one. My theory is that when I eat bad foods (heavy sandwiches, pizza, burgers), water just doesn't go, so I spring for the DC. Now that I eat lighter, healthier food, water goes just fine.
    -Stretching: kinda sorta. had a good session with lots of stretches yesterday with my trainer, just need to make sure I do a lot tonight before my run. 
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker

Well I have eaten perfectly all week, I failed miserably on the workouts and havnt been to the gym since Saturday (im not overly concerned), and I made a podiatrist appointment! 2/3 is pretty good in my books.

• Options
    completed two days of 100 pushups, and day three I'll do after work.

Have sucessfully chosen mostly healthy foods over unhealthy ones since Monday
  • Options
    - drink enough water every day - check!  80 oz or more all week so far.
    - 5 workouts - fail.  so far, i've done 3.  tomorrow will be 4, and sunday is my rest day.
    - 1 dessert a night - miserable fail.  2 or 3 every night (but all within my calories, so that has to count for something, right?)

not the best week ever.  but that's okay, next week will be better.
  • Options
    I remembered to take my vitamins and stayed faithful to my own plate at dinner time with healthy, boring food instead of the FI meals (except for the b-day dinner out with my friend on Weds.) But there is no escaping those special occasions, which is why I am happy that overall the scale showed I stayed on track regardless! Yay. However, I wasn't able to do C25K or ANY exercise besides my Pilates class because I have this terrible cough/head cold that I just cannot shake. I don't actually feel that bad, but I can't breathe.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've stayed on track both exercise and food-wise.  I've got 3 of 5 workouts in the for the week-Tuesday is my WI day.  I've stayed within my points even when we went out for sushi last night.  I just have to navigate the weekend now (and two more nights of eating out).  I think I can do it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I did 2/3, so I am considering that a success!

Exercise 6 days this week- I have done 5 days so far, and I always go to Zumba on Sunday, so I will have reached this goal! Saturday is a rest day. Usually it's hard fo rme to do Mondays and/or Wednesdays, but this week I did both! Woo hoo!

Take multivitamin every day- so far, check!

No soda all week (I usually have 1-2 per week)- I did have one soda at lunch on Tuesday, boo. :(  But that will be the only one!
  • Options
    I've met my goals.. Stuck with the pushup challenge and didn't eat out at all.. We are getting takeout tonight, but I have the nutritional info and it's within my calories.

I will not be within my calories tomorrow, but I've been planning it for weeks and I'm fine with it.

I need to start thinking about what my goals will be next week! FI will be travelling for work, so it's going to take some effort to keep the rest of my routines on track (like eating well).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    my goal was to get a cardio session in each day (mainly fighting with getting to bed on time in order to do that), as well as to stop pigging out at night and in general (even on healthy stuff - why do i do that?)

anyways - i missed a workout yesterday because of all the running around i had to do, but i didn't eat anything bad all week, so i'll say 1 missed workout (i've been missing them left and right) and a decent eating week sound like success to me!

good job everyone! :]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_small-goals-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:8602f555-79a4-4ec1-9fd1-ee995182821ePost:1e15a52f-8c01-4747-8d16-e86a288ecd5b">Small Goals Check-in</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I wanted to get in 3 lifitng workouts, and I'm down 2 already.  Monday's really kicked my butt so I didn't get in M, W, F like I wanted. 
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

<div>I decided that for this stage just two workouts a week will do it for me.  I too am adding in more runs (not counting HIIT) and want to make the 3 runs a week my priority.</div>
  • Options
    I've done OK with my goal so far.  The past three nights I could have easily had a snack around 10pm, I was feeling something sweet.  Instead I opted for water and went to bed early.  Helped me feel better in the morning and I have seen a loss on the scale this week.
    I hope by next Thursday's AW post to be halfway to my goal.
  • Options
    I did alright with my goal.  I did stay the same weight this week but I either ate dinner or had a protien shake not both like my nutrtionists wants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards