Getting in Shape

Very Excited!

I started WW a couple of weeks ago and with just eating better and watching my points I've lost 4 lbs. So, I decided to join a gym. I joined the local Planet Fitness and went today for my first workout. I was surprised to find that I enjoyed myself. It's surprising because I currently hate the way I look and usually find myself wondering what other people are thinking of me. I was at first afraid that I would see someone I knew but then I immediately said to myself, "atleast I'm here working it off instead of making it worse by sitting on my couch watching DWTS" I used to LOVE to work out and today just gave me more encouragement b/c I got up and went. I have a big goal to reach...a total of 70 lbs...and while I have 410 days until our wedding, I'd like to reach it before then for engagement pictures, bridals, etc. Anyway, I was so excited about my workout and eating habits lately that I wanted to share.

If you're on the fence about joining a gym...I highly recommend PF, the no judgement zone is awesome! I didn't feel like people were staring at me or judging me...they stay to themselves. Plus, it's a variety of people that go in there. Just go for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards