Getting in Shape

Re: How to Lose Weight Like a Guy

• Options
    Nebb and Raynes will be happy about #3, I was too...makes me feel good about my 20lb single arm rows the other day!

Also, I love the list of 7 foods not to cut out...can that become a sticky please because the first 3 are carbs...and we all know how we should feel about low-carb diets...

• Options

I like the 80 percent rule...bc I know, me personally, I tend to give it all...and the if I screw up...everything is out the window! I'm going to keep that in my mind. :) I enjoyed the article!

Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2010
    Amen to #2, 3, 5, and 7!

I seriously had to restrain myself from pointing out to a woman at the gym today she could SURELY do a chest press with something heavier than a 5lb weight in each hand. Come on!! Barbie weights indeed!

Great article btw, thanks for posting this!
  • Options
    I loved that article, I'm glad someone posted it!   
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_lose-weight-like-guy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:8c529d18-1f4e-44ea-a3b9-2de263300f44Post:ebfb1c6f-f278-47ce-a9c3-17521b916558">Re: How to Lose Weight Like a Guy</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a really great article. I'm inspired. I'm losing the Barbie weights.
    Posted by FutureMsAlexander[/QUOTE]

Woot!

That was great.  As soon as I saw that #3 had stuff by Lou, I knew it'd be good. 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That was a really great article and put a good perspective on our habits - thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards