Getting in Shape
Options

Healthy snacks

What is your all-time most favorite healthy snack?  I need to get some new ones because an iced white mocha from starbuck's isn't cutting it anymore.  Especially since there are a million calories in it...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Healthy snacks

• Options
    Raw bars from Starbucks are my go-to. The goji berry one feels like I'm cheating on my diet because it's soooo good (but soooo good for me, so I'm totally not :P ) 

Most of my "snacks" are things that I prep so that I can grab-n-go with them. Protein bars, muffins, cookies,etc. 
    Right now, my new kick are protein pumpkin muffins because it's faaaaallll!!
  • Options
    I mix up a small bowl of almonds, dried cherries, and small square of dark chocolate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ooh these all sound good!  Thanks ladies
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out the morning snack ideas thread a few below as well.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    String cheese, sliced yellow/orange/red bell peppers with low fat ranch or hummus, cucumbers with hummus, raw almonds, greek yogurt, a hard boiled egg, Nature Valley Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Protein Bars, soy crisps, fresh berries or cherries, a sliced apple with peanut butter.  Man that all sounds boring. 
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I'm obsessed with Clemmy's ice cream bars! They are sugar free (sweetened with that stevia/truvia stuff) and only 70 calories. The cherry vanilla ones are crazy good. For salty/spicy cravings, I like baby carrots with the trader joes spicy hummus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards