Getting in Shape
Options

healthy yummy recipes?

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone had some really good and at least semihealthy recipes? I'm a mother of a toddler and I don't get home till 7:30pm so quick and easy is preferred. While I was never a huge veggie person, I have gotten much better after expanding from potatoes only lol. I come from the deep south and in my family most things are deep fried or are made with a stick of butter. Alternative options are welcome :) especially if it is metabolism boosting because snails move faster than my metabolism

Re: healthy yummy recipes?

• Options
    There is a whole post above titled "Recipes".  Maybe you'll find something helpful there.  :)
  • Options
    I second skinnytaste.com. Granted, a lot of her recipes are kind of detailed, but she has whole posts on how to properly prep ahead and freeze, what you should freeze uncooked versus cooked, etc. I'm a fan of precooking big things of chicken or turkey and various veggies so I can just grab a little bit of whatever when I get home from work and just heat it up and season it. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    thank you guys :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards