Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

ENGAGEMENT PHOTO LOCATION HELP!

HI, I WAS TRYING TO GET SOME IDEA FOR PHOTOS OTHER THAN THE ABOURETUM (SPELL CHECK) POSSIBLY SOMTHING THAT IS IN DALLAS/ IRVING AREA OR SOMTHING SURROUNDING OTHER THAT FT.WORTH PLZ

Re: ENGAGEMENT PHOTO LOCATION HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Fair Park in Dallas has some really great Photo oppurtunities. If you are looking for something more modern try Deep Ellum....lots of cool graffiti backgrounds and art!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Our photographer asked where we wanted to shoot, I said it didn't matter. He mentioned he loves going to the Stockyards and shooting engagements there. So that's where we are going Monday morning!!! :) CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

• Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are there any locations that are special to the two of you? We took our engagement pictures in Denton, because we met there and lived there for a while and we love it there.
  • Options
    seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did two sessions - one at the Square in Denton which was nice but super hot and windy.  Second one was at Gaylord Texan and we got some awesome shots there!
  • Options
    Bootsie12Bootsie12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in Deep Ellum. We love the look of old buildings and modern looking photos.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gosh there are so many wonderful places. I would frist decide if there is a special place you guys have a connection with.  Then I would decide what look you are going for.  There are some great hotels around Dallas and parks.  Some places I have seen are:

Cotton Mill
    Stoneleigh
    Mansion on Turtle Creek
    Deep Ellum
    Las Calinas
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are planning on doing ours at Mockingbird station & West Village.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    meghan- i can't wait to hear about your pictures, let me know of any good tips! we are getting ours done there the 22nd!! i haven't been there in a few years so if there are any good spots let me know :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sure will! From his website it looks like he posts them ASAP! (YAY!!!) As soon as he posts them I'll look through and hopefully able to post them!! :)
  • Options
    jadenkelanjadenkelan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest Deep Ellum MLK and Main ST. Aloft Hotel, Nylo Hotel ( they charge)  and Irving Heritage park.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

THANKS LADIES I WILL DEF BE LOOKING INTO SOME OF THESE PLACES!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards