Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

I totally forgot to share this....

I had my new trial for my hair and makeup for the wedding (most of you know the back story). Here is a picture I snapped of myself. I didn't bring anyone with me this time so the quality of the picture is super "myspacey" haha...so excuse the stupid look on my face

If you click on the picture...it will go to a larger image so you can see it better :)

Re: I totally forgot to share this....

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooo, hot!!

You look way beautiful! I can't wait to see everything come together!
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! Hopefully the weather doesnt try to act up!! :/

Also-Side note to you Brianna, I met with the DJ last night and I know your not using Lori but she seems great!!!! I have spoken to Melody on the phone several times and she is very personable...they are truly amazing at what they do, I could have sat there for hours chit chatting with her (but my FI was giving me the Im bored look...its a guy ADD thing haha)

So look out for my reviews around the first of December!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That looks very nice. 
  • Options
    September196September196 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_totally-forgot-share-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:32bf67fe-ff0a-4930-ac25-bc401131a54dPost:36056120-49f4-49dc-92f6-1dcdf239db4e">Re: I totally forgot to share this....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!! Hopefully the weather doesnt try to act up!! :/ Also-Side note to you Brianna, I met with the DJ last night and I know your not using Lori but she seems great!!!! I have spoken to Melody on the phone several times and she is very personable...they are truly amazing at what they do, I could have sat there for hours chit chatting with her (but my FI was giving me the Im bored look...its a guy ADD thing haha)   So look out for my reviews around the first of December!
    Posted by cfibelkorn[/QUOTE]

Oh cool!! So you will have Lori for your wedding?  Melody is one of my favorite people!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_totally-forgot-share-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:32bf67fe-ff0a-4930-ac25-bc401131a54dPost:333a0eb9-be8a-4a73-bfe5-fd15cc097f0b">Re: I totally forgot to share this....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I totally forgot to share this.... : Oh cool!! So you will have Lori for your wedding?  Melody is one of my favorite people!  :)
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

Yea, since it is late notice (I booked them like two weeks before the wedding) they were so busy that weekend that Melody couldnt do it...but after meeting with Lori, I think she gets our style and laid back vibe more...we are super excited! :)
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_totally-forgot-share-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:32bf67fe-ff0a-4930-ac25-bc401131a54dPost:f570c861-0a42-4d6d-92ae-c16c16b94713">Re: I totally forgot to share this....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I totally forgot to share this.... : Yea, since it is late notice (I booked them like two weeks before the wedding) they were so busy that weekend that Melody couldnt do it...but after meeting with Lori, I think she gets our style and laid back vibe more...we are super excited! :)
    Posted by cfibelkorn[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Congrats!  I can't wait to hear the feedback.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty Chelsea!  I can't wait to see it all put together!  1 more week!!!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_totally-forgot-share-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:32bf67fe-ff0a-4930-ac25-bc401131a54dPost:83cf5616-4f4b-4c74-b78f-94a2cc8b2030">Re: I totally forgot to share this....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very pretty Chelsea!  I can't wait to see it all put together!  1 more week!!!!!
    Posted by lacy1603[/QUOTE]

Thanks Everyone!!

OMG Lacy!! I cannot believe you have been married two months!! I just saw that on your ticker...wow time flies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards