Getting in Shape
Options

Thank you!

I've been lurking for a while andreally wanted to thank everyone who participates on this board. You guys are awesome no BS no shortcut crash dieters, and it's really refreshing.

At first I thought, I'd be able to find "quick tips"etc and found that was not the case. After reading about myfitnesspal, I started on 9/2. Since then I've lost 4lbs, by doing little things like walking to the next bus stop instead of the closest one to where I work, eating right, and taking my vitamins. Wedding isn't until 5/18/13, but I'm looking to just maintain over the holidays and hopefully get into my dress when it arrives.

Re: Thank you!

• Options
    Great job!  I'm glad you are finding success... the hard work really does pay off and is much more rewarding than a quick "fix".  Keep it up!
  • Options
    Agreed - keep up the great work! One day at a time and eventually we get to our goals :)
  • Options
    Welcome! And you're right - this is about a lifestyle change, not just a quick fix. We've probably tried it before and it didn't work, so now we're doing it the right way. I know I culd probably lose weight faster than I am, but I know that this way it's more likely to stay off!

Stick around, and keep up updated.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What PPs said and thanks for coming out of the woodwork and speaking up. The more we can all engage the more we stay motivated.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards