Getting in Shape
Options

A beautiful skinny bride

It has been such a stuggle for me to lose weight for the past couple of years. Fianlly after I got engaged I thought enough is enough. I started researching weight loss programs and finally found one that works for me! It is called Dramatic Weight Loss and I honestly have never felt more comfortable in my own skin. I use phentermine along with a meal plan and have already lost 27 pounds in the last 2 1/2 months. I still have about 10 pounds to go, so hopefully that will be gone by my wedding day!

Re: A beautiful skinny bride

• Options
    Sorry to be snarky, but that does not sound healthy or sustainable.
  • Options
    AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_a-beautiful-skinny-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:aed7df32-b7a1-442c-9a51-2596e9b9cfe7Post:a49e7900-9ef4-4d94-ab85-44a72d804c4a">A beautiful skinny bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]It has been such a stuggle for me to lose weight for the past couple of years. Fianlly after I got engaged I thought enough is enough. I started researching weight loss programs and finally found one that works for me! It is called Dramatic Weight Loss and I honestly have never felt more comfortable in my own skin. I use phentermine along with a meal plan and have already lost 27 pounds in the last 2 1/2 months. I still have about 10 pounds to go, so hopefully that will be gone by my wedding day!
    Posted by atlblonde9[/QUOTE]

Wow, I heard all about this! It works super-awesome if you pair it with a wrap, avoid weight training (you'll get SO huge!), and eat under 1200 calories a day. Good luck!
  • Options
    Ewww phentermine cannot be healthy. It's a Dr. prescribed drug and even if it's controlled; I wouldn't take any type of supplements. Especially not this one if you lose 20+ Lbs. in 2 months. Odds are you will gain 20+ back in less than two months.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_a-beautiful-skinny-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:aed7df32-b7a1-442c-9a51-2596e9b9cfe7Post:d8081669-4c10-4228-bfb6-97c50dadeae3">Re: A beautiful skinny bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to A beautiful skinny bride : Wow, I heard all about this! It works super-awesome if you pair it with a wrap, avoid weight training (you'll get SO huge!), and eat under 1200 calories a day. Good luck!
    Posted by AndreaJulia[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.  I like you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_a-beautiful-skinny-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:aed7df32-b7a1-442c-9a51-2596e9b9cfe7Post:d8081669-4c10-4228-bfb6-97c50dadeae3">Re: A beautiful skinny bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to A beautiful skinny bride : Wow, I heard all about this! It works super-awesome if you pair it with a wrap, avoid weight training (you'll get SO huge!), and eat under 1200 calories a day. Good luck!
    Posted by AndreaJulia[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>ZING. </div><div>
    </div><div>I love you.  </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_a-beautiful-skinny-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:aed7df32-b7a1-442c-9a51-2596e9b9cfe7Post:a49e7900-9ef4-4d94-ab85-44a72d804c4a">A beautiful skinny bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]It has been such a stuggle for me to lose weight for the past couple of years. Fianlly after I got engaged I thought enough is enough. I started researching weight loss programs and finally found one that works for me! It is called Dramatic Weight Loss and I honestly have never felt more comfortable in my own skin. I use phentermine along with a meal plan and have already lost 27 pounds in the last 2 1/2 months. I still have about 10 pounds to go, so hopefully that will be gone by my wedding day!
    Posted by atlblonde9[/QUOTE]

That's really not healthy for you to do because if you lose the weight quickly you'll gain it back just as fast so I sugget eating five small meals a day with some cardio and aerobic exercises which will help you tone and sculpt your body for that new you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards