Getting in Shape

Biggest Loser DVD

I haven't posted on this page before and I was wondering if anyone has used any of the biggest loser dvd's?  I've read some reviews and people really seem to like them.  I'm not getting married for a little over a year, 9/10/11, but I would like to get in a routine now so that I'm not trying to squeeze anything new into my life as the wedding gets closer. 

Re: Biggest Loser DVD

• I've done the Biggest Loser: The Workout DVD.  It's pretty fun actually because they use actual contestants, not skinny people with permagrins who look like the exercise is a breeze while you sweat to death in the living room.

Right now I'm doing the Jillian Michaels' DVDs and her Slimdown program.  Love them.  I'm a bit burned out with the 30 Day Shred because I've done it before, but this is pretty helpful.
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • I like the Power Sculpt DVD.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks!  I was thinking about the 30 day shred and the Cardio Max DVDs
  • I have the Biggest Loser bootcamp w/ Bob Harper DVD.  I like it because it is sort of like strength, cardio, and circuits all in one.  It's challenging but not to the point where you just wanna give up like many other exercise DVD's I've tried.  Like someone else said, they use contestants from the Biggest Loser, so you know it's the stuff they had to do to get fit.  I sweat like crazy doing mine.  The bootcamp one I have you can add on levels through each week you complete, so the workout gets longer/more difficult.  That was a plus for me.  Also, it's not too bad looking at Bob's charming smile.  :)

• Hi I have used the power sculpt and weight loss yoga- I liked the power sculpt-I didn't like the yoga tape. I recently started using Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones which is a circuit toning tape and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism which is a circuit cardio tape they are each about 50 min. and excellent workouts
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards