Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Food Truck

We are doing a late ceremony (7:30-8:00), and just want to have comfort foods and desserts at the reception. I would love to hire a food truck, but am having a a hard time finding information on any in Dallas. Any ideas? :)

Re: Food Truck

• Options
    PorushsaltaPorushsalta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looove food trucks! Such a good idea:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/06/01/new-food-trucks-rolling-into-dallas/

Check those out, I have seen them in downtown/uptown and they are always tons of people around them. You can also try searching for food trucks in the area on Yelp.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    While they don't have a "truck," persay, La Paloma has very authentic Mexican tacos, and they are REALLY cheap.  I have met the owner, and he is amazing.  Our friends recently just ordered several pounds of their pastor and bistek for their reception.
    Anniversary

• Options
    haleyhedrichaleyhedric member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank y'all so much for the info! I can't wait to find our perfect food truck!
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_food-truck?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:37449351-698e-41a2-a85a-891c49f16b1aPost:46f9a772-4a80-4529-be71-a3fa1b1f0fe3">Re: Food Truck</a>:
    [QUOTE]While they don't have a "truck," persay, La Paloma has very authentic Mexican tacos, and they are REALLY cheap.  I have met the owner, and he is amazing.  Our friends recently just ordered several pounds of their pastor and bistek for their reception.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

I have eyed this place a few times but have never gone as I didn't know anyone who HAD been.  Hmm, might have to check this out now!  We usually make the drive out to Friendly's off NW Hwy and Harry Hines.  Super shady place but the BEST street tacos and elotes you will ever find in DFW. 
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_food-truck?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:37449351-698e-41a2-a85a-891c49f16b1aPost:663b3788-59a0-4a69-be0b-ee7f3a57b215">Re: Food Truck</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Food Truck : I have eyed this place a few times but have never gone as I didn't know anyone who HAD been.  Hmm, might have to check this out now!  We usually make the drive out to Friendly's off NW Hwy and Harry Hines.  Super shady place but the BEST street tacos and elotes you will ever find in DFW. 
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<div>They opened one in NORTHPARK.  It is the best.  The owner invited FI and me to a grand opening once.  =)  They have deliiiicious breakfast, too!</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This place is also really good! The truck is located in Ft. Worth, but I'm pretty sure they cater Dallas events, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards