Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW Thursday

Re: AW Thursday

• Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:7b0530b6-29c2-4f67-a542-5526338b05c6">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday : This part just made me feel bad for the chickens....not even able to walk around..
    Posted by Paige0810[/QUOTE]

i know!

it's mostly because of the growth hormones i think
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:cb0dd095-60da-47e7-bebe-4ebc26751865">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday : We love that game!
    Posted by llc2011[/QUOTE]

What's your favorite song to dance to?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute Save The Dates (sorry I could not bring myself to say STD's after cute). 

Congrats everyone!

Tiffany-  it really has gotten to the point of "forget the holidays, I just want my day off!!"  On some levels it's sad, like Memorial Day and Veterans Day, because people forget why we have them off in the first place and just want that day off of work.  But I'm guilty too of just wanting the time off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just found out I get to leave at 12 today!!  I hope everyone has a good Christmas/holiday and new year because I will probably not be on after this until the new year.  Have fun and stay safe!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:b0282c89-e030-4545-aec7-bfc11d268dd6">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday : What's your favorite song to dance to?
    Posted by sparklingdiamond[/QUOTE]

<div>Chris has danced to more of the songs than I have, but my favorites so far ( out of the 4 I've done) are C'mon on Ride it and I know you want me.  There are several other songs that I can't wait to try out!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shortgirl - Woohoo!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also like that it has the workout mode.  Its fun, but still is a work out! :-)  And I just love the names of the dance moves!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute Save the dates Deepthi

Congrats on the awesome gifts ladies!

I just got amazing flowers from Matt which I was not expecting at all with him being without a job right now and since we agreed not to exchange gifts.  What really makes it special is he sends me flowers at least a few times a yr but the card NEVER says more than Happy BIrthday and Love you or something to that effect.

The card says " To my future wife who is always there for me through thick and thin.  I love you Bobbileigh and cant wait to spend every Christmas with you as your husband.  Merry Christmas!  Love Matt" 

:):):)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww Bobbileigh :)   Tulips, my fave! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You have a good man, Bobbileigh. That made me tear up!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tulips are my fave too :) and yes Wendi he is amazing.  He may not shower me with things like this but when he does they are always at the perfect time when he knows I need it which makes it that much more special.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bobbieleigh - so cute!  You have a great man.

My AW - I'm the mod of Reception Ideas as of today too!  :)  So, I love that you posted the "Hollywood Awards" thing Wendy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww Bobbileigh that is really sweet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great gifts girl!! I wanted those dance games!

Bobbiliegh that's so cute! I love getting flowers at work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:21acc5ca-e831-4951-85d5-e5323e1099c4">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bobbieleigh - so cute!  You have a great man. My AW - I'm the mod of Reception Ideas as of today too! 
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

YAY now I'll be sure to keep up with the crazy ideas over there a little more :D
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:21acc5ca-e831-4951-85d5-e5323e1099c4">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bobbieleigh - so cute!  You have a great man. My AW - I'm the mod of Reception Ideas as of today too!  :)  So, I love that you posted the "Hollywood Awards" thing Wendy!

Yay congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bobbileigh - That is so sweet!!

Brianna - Congrats!  I didn't know you could Mod 2 boards.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]Bobbieleigh - so cute!  You have a great man. My AW - I'm the mod of Reception Ideas as of today too!  :)  So, I love that you posted the "Hollywood Awards" thing Wendy!

Yay congrats!

Looks like they could use another one :)
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, there's one girl that mods like 8 boards... no thanks!

I'm a little scared of the national boards to be honest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    8 boards??? Wow.   Does she not have a life?

Didn't mean that to sound bad, but I can barely keep up with this board sometimes and I'm not even a mod.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:b9ddb860-0393-4f25-bbe4-5862f828b725">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]8 boards??? Wow.   Does she not have a life? Didn't mean that to sound bad, but I can barely keep up with this board sometimes and I'm not even a mod.
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

Haha... I don't know!

I lurk a lot... when I get bored.  I don't know that I will be quite as active on another board as I am on this one.  Just will mostly be regulating!  :)
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to all!

All of last week and Monday of this week, Lynn featured our wedding on her blog. And a couple of our holiday pictures were included today. www.lynnmichelleblog.com in case anyone wants to see them. I didn't AW them earlier because I'm sure you've all seen enough pictures of us this year. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My AW is nothing huge but it does make my job a little easier and gives me a little bit of hope for the future!!!  I found out recently that my boss actually finds one of my coworkers(I refer to her as Dwight from the Office)  really annoying and hates that she is so nosy and always sucking up!  I have always disliked this coworker but I thought she was the "teacher's pet" so I never said anything.  It really does give me a little bit of pleasure to know that my boss actually tries to avoid her and has been telling her lately to stop butting into everyone business.  Just makes me happy to know that all her "hard work" isn't doing her any good!!!

On a kinda related note my boss asked me today how long it will be until I finish my degree and I told her a year and a half.  She said good, I'm ready to leave but I want to make sure I have someone good to take my place!  (YEAH ME!)  Dwight thinks she will take over when the boss leaves but you have to have a degree to become a manager so she won't be able to get it!  Her sucking up has done her no good except to get on EVERYONE's nerves! 

Ok I'll stop now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Brianna!!! I've been trying to get them to pick a new mod for SA Board but I'm not getting any replies.

Anna -- Congrats! I love your pics you can AW them a little more!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Deepthi! When do you leave for India?
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

My AW--I am at home in my PJ's (just woke up) on the first day of my 4 day break. Yipppeeee! I have only received one work-related text today and I pray that it stays that way.  

Congrats to everyone on the AWs! We will definitely have to have a 'What did you get for Xmas?' thread. :)

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    Deepthi... check your email
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a few AWs!

The Jessica McClintock clutches for my BMs came in today! They are so pretty!
    And the shoes I ordered from shoes.com came in too! They are b-e-a-utiful!
    We also stopped by the San Marcos outlet mall while visiting my grandparents yesterday & FI let me buy a clearance Coach purse! I was so excited!

I'll have to post pictures in a few minutes.

Also, in the last few weeks I have booked some wedding vendors. I booked Premiere Photo Booths, Forte Strings Quartet, and Amanda with AH Makeup Artistry! That was basically the last vendors I needed, now all I have to worry about is buying/making things like the guest book, etc. YAY!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Angela! That's exciting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Angela! :-)

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.