Getting in Shape

Official introduction!

Hi my name is Sara and I want go lose 1012 pounds for my wedding !
I workout a lot running kickboxing jujitsu and plyometrics but I really need to work on my emotional eating , that's the only thing preventing me from reaching my goals . I know the right foods and will eat them sometimes but ing a full time work and full time grad student who is super stressed... Well I have been munching on things during work that I shouldn't !! So that's what I need to focus on making the healthy choices all the time . I already track on livestrong . Wedding date is sept 1 2013 . I've been with my fianc for 6 and a half years . He's my best friend and greatest support and I'm so excited to be marrying him : favorite cake .. Funfetti!! So that's me I've been lurking and decided to introduce myself . Hopefully you guys can help with ideas to stop emotional munching ! Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Official introduction!

• firewaterxfirewaterx member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    10 12 lol not 1012!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the quick response . I think being better prepared is a good idea and we have tons of teas at my work so I'll try that :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi firewater!! welcome to this board! and definitly come by the Sept 2013 board! there's a bunch of really nice ladies on there (including me!). good luck on your weight loss! i have faith that you can do 10lbs!!!
  • Good luck with the weight loss. Emotional eating. One of my therapists who was also a nutrionist told me that our brain plays tricks on us. When I wanted sugars I was really craving omega 3s and health proteins. So whenever I crave the sugars or carbs I go for the proteins now (if especially feeling emotional the lox or sushi). Being prepared helps, paying attention to portion size. Teas don't work for me and actually stimulate hunger, but water does work sometimes. At home not having the stuff around. Just some quick thoughts before I get back to the work, wedding planning, studying routine for myself I know you are in...
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards