Getting in Shape
Options

Scale Advice!

Hey ladies,

Does anyone have a scale that they recommend? I just moved and realized that I should probably buy one to keep at home...I looked on amazon and saw everywhere from $12 to $150...I would like to not spent too much money but still get a good scale that is going to be accurate.

TYIA!

Re: Scale Advice!

• Options
    I got a cheap WW brand one at Walmart for about 15 bucks. It may not have the exact same reading as the Dr's office scale, but it will track gain/loss just as well! :) I personally like scales that will give you the decimal places too... not just half pounds or whole pounds.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got a moderately priced "Biggest Loser" scale from a local store - like PP said, I like it because it gives me a decimal point so it's a bit more precise than just lb. by lb.

If I had disposable income right now, I would totally be buying the FitBit Aria Scale
  • Options
    I got a WW scale from Costco and I love it! I've had it for 4+ years now, whereas the cheap scales I bought before either broke after 2-3 months or was inconsistent with my weight - ie. I would weigh myself and 5 mins later, I would reweigh myself and would magically gain 10lbs. I think I paid $25 for the WW scale.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hey ladies I am having amazing results with dropping dress sizes! email me bodyoflifemassagegmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards