Getting in Shape
Options

TRX-what's your experience been like?

Hi girls-

I recently bought a Groupon for 4 TRX sessions.  From what I've heard, it's pretty intense.  I'm hoping to continue working out but focus more on body toning and sculpting for my wedding in June.  I'd love to hear what your experience has been like with TRX!

Thanks!
Meddied since 6/15/13!

Re: TRX-what's your experience been like?

• Options
    Depends on your fitness level and what you normally do. 
    I think it's a nice things to "mix things up" in my work out routine, and if you put the effort in you will get a great work out out of it. 
  • Options
    I took the class at my gym only once (because it costs extra money) ... and I'm not a fitness guru but I do workout regularly. this class was HARD. but i know ppl who have seen very convincing results as far as toning up and slimming down
  • Options
    I LOVED TRX classes!  I bought a Groupon for 5, and went every Sunday for 5 weeks.  I only participated in the beginners classes, but man, those were hard.  After the first class, I couldn't walk properly again until the following Thursday.  !!  That, in my opinion, is a good hurt, and one that you want.  They were a ton of fun.  I didn't see much in the way of results, but since I was only going once a week, I can understand that.  The best part was the way I felt after, and the feeling of knowing I did something great for my body.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards