Getting in Shape

Loosing LBs for a Lovely Dress!

Hey ladies! Recently engaged woman here (12.14.12) and I'm continuing my weight loss program I've been on for about two months now. Weight Watchers combinded with Shakeology breakfast. It's seems to be working thus far, and I'm like the results. I just wanted to get some feed back from you ladies on good tips to deal with stress, b/c I'm a total stress eater. :/ 

We're thinking of a December 2013 wedding or possible January 2014 wedding. 

Thanks ladies!

XO 
CB

Happily Ever After began 12.7.2013

Re: Loosing LBs for a Lovely Dress!

• Congrats on the engagement!

Tracking calories is a great start, beginning a cardio/weight training program will also help you to get there. Posting in the accountability threads here is helpful too - this is a supportive and friendly place!

Welcome aboard!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on engagement.

I tend to stress eat as well. I sometimes plan for it with healthy foods that keep my hands busy like carrots or something. I do the opposite of what my body tells me and I go out and exercise. I read, take a bath, keep foods out of the house that I tend to stress eat, breathe, listen to music... List could go on. I basically try everything re: stress. If it didn't work last time doesn't mean it won't work this time.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the tips ladies!

Happily Ever After began 12.7.2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards