Getting in Shape
Options

90 Day challenge! Any Takers

So this is my 2nd 90 Day Challenge and I am more than excited!!! I wanted to really test this challenge out before I started to share it with everyone(you know actually live out what I say)!! I have already reached my goal of getting my body fat down and looking more toned not buff!! SO i am super excited to start my 2nd challenege of competing in my first ever fitness modeling contest!! The best part is that me and my fiance choose to take this on together I cannot even put into words what this challenge has done for the both of us!! It has not only helped us to reach our fitness goals but also our financial goals to pay for this wedding!! I am so happy for where we have came and where this has takin us and so many around us!! If you have any problems loosing wieght, fatigued, or just cant seem to eat right and this whole dieting thing is just not working? Please feel free to contact me I would love to share this with you and if you are currently on the challenege I congradulate you and also hmu so we can share storys and keep each other encouraged for the big day!! I believe every women should be at her best on her big day!! So dont let food, or diets, or workouts, or any of that be a major dilema!! Inbox me or add me on fb and check out the website!! I am already excited for all the brides who are willing to give this a chance!!! Talk to you soon!!

msouice@yahoo.com

May 24 2013!!!

www.msouice.bodybyvi.com
Magen and David Adams May 24 2013!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards