Getting in Shape
Options

Brag a bit?!

I got some great compliments this weekend and wanted to share with those who completely understand; so please let me brag a little bit?

First, FI asks how I got rid of the under arm waving fat...hahaha, it doesn't jiggle any more.

And, FI's mom asked how I gave myself an ass, "are you wearing those butt enhancers from Fredrick's?"

and my own noticed accomplishment; my legs look tough! I love my weight routine and am seriously addicted.

Re: Brag a bit?!

• Options

Congrats thats awesome! It's such a great feeling to know you're getting somewhere!

My bridal shower was yesterday and while I've noticed some small changes myself I didn't think anyone else would just yet. FI says things almost every day but I chalk that up as him just trying to keep me motivated :-) Anyway, yesterday I got to see a lot of people who I haven't seen since I've started this new lifestyle change and they all commented on how great I'm looking! Even the friends who I see on a regular basis said how good I looked yesterday (maybe it was just the outfit....haha)

Keep up the good work!!!!

• Options
    What is your routine may I ask? I don't have much of an ass either and need to work on it!
  • Options
    Congrats! That should be great motivation for you!

Anyone looking to enhance their butt should definitely try doing squats and lunges! They're killer, but they will definitely make a difference.
    This kind of love is what I dreamed about ~6.4.10~
  • Options
    Good for you!  I'm sure you've put in a lot of time and hard work to get in shape, so you deserve to brag a little!  The same thing is starting to happen for me, but I've still got a little more toning to do, so I'll refrain from bragging until I've reached my goal...  But again, congratulations!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats! I've been starting gradually to work on getting into "wedding shape". 7 months to go....keep your fingers crossed for me!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ltykaltyka member
    First Comment
    That's fantastic!  What specifically are you doing?
  • Options
    Congrats and I know how you feel about your FI cause mine says the same stuff.
  • Options
    I would like to know what your doing also. My arm jigglies are my worst problem and the one thing I'm dying to fix before my wedding day!
  • Options

Congrats!  That is awesome!  I would love to know what you are doing doing as well  :)

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    146 Invited image 81 Joining the celebration image 29 Are missing out image36 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: March 15, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards