Getting in Shape
Options

Saturday accountability (all)

good morning!  last night was a complete self-control fail - at about 1am, i decided i was hungry (i wasn't really) and proceeded to finish off a bag of chips (it was nearly half full) and convince myself that a grilled cheese sandwich was a good idea.  i have no excuse.  i wasn't even drunk.

here's to starting a new (much better) day.

b - banana (pre-run)
s - cereal, skim milk (post-run)
l - tbd.  a sandwich, or something.
s - apple
d - tbd. date night

e - 3 mile jog/walk, then walking all over DC with the husband this afternoon.

Re: Saturday accountability (all)

• Options
    okay, i just got all ready for my run, then quickly checked the weather to determine if i needed a long-sleeve shirt over my t-shirt; it's below freezing out there!  heck no!

so, my updated accountability:

e - L1 of 30DS, 4 fast miles Walking DVD, and still walking around downtown with the husband later (it's supposed to get warmer later)
  • Options
    Ick! Hope it does warm up for you, jeez it's almost april and it's still below freezing? That's crazy.  It's in the mid 70s in AZ, not to brag or anything.  Lets see:

B: Kashi go lean crunch cereal with skim milk and banana
    S: Greek yogurt
    L: Turkey Sandwich lettuce tomoato and mustard on w/w sandwich thin, veggies
    D: TBD mom is coming into town

E: 20 min jog, along with 30 DS
    imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • Options
    This is exactly what I needed... I've been feeling zero motivation lately! 

B- nothing (I know that's bad)
    L- Sushi
    S- Iced mocha with skim milk and not very much chocolate
    D- getting together with college friends... TBD

E- Run 2-3 miles

My diet isn't the best, but let me tell you, it's much better than it ever was before! I'm going to get my workout over with right now..
  • Options
    I also had a slip up yesterday. I made my favorite cookies (no back) and ate 7 of them in one day. So I decided to go to the gym and do the elliptical for an hour. Thank goodness I did! I was rewarded at my WI this morning with a 2.2 lb loss! I'm only .2lbs away from losing 40!!! Ahh! So excited!

B: scrambled eggs (4), cheese (3), hash browns (5), wheat toast (4), butter (3), jam (1)
    S: recovery drink (1)
    L: turkey & avocado sandwich (4) & chicken soup (2) sound really good. need to go to the store
    S: yogurt (1)
    D: chicken soup (2), lots of veggies (?)

E: Pilates class (1.5 hrs), P90X Chest & Back, Ab Ripper

Total: 30
    Target: 30
  • Options
    Woo! Slept in & went to the gym early(ish), totally ready to rock the rest of the day!
    B: Egg beaters, bran buds, coffee & soy milk
    L: Turkey burger wrap w/salsa
    D: Wedding reception food... should be interesting :)

E: Just started C25K, love it! Oh yes and dancing later!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kllm, it IS chilly in DC today! I walked over to the gym and I was shivering! But the cherry blossoms will be gorgeous! :-)

b - smoothie (strawberries, banana, protein powder, skim milk)
    l - turkey on wheat sandwich thin, iced offee
    s - cucumber slices w/ hummus
    d - baked salmon, asparagus
    s - orange

e - 30 min treadmill, last chance workout upper body tone
  • Options
    Hi everyone...

kllm - it's so cold in NJ too. :( Stinks.

WOOHOOO FavoriteOne! Go you! Can't wait til you hit 40! I also weighed in and was down .6. I'll take the loss! I had a terrible beginning to the week so I was happy. :)

B- protein shake (2), vita muffin (1)
    S- orange (1)
    L-Friber one Yogurt  (0), EAS protein bar (4)
    S- Yoplait smoothie (3), WW 2 point bar (2)
    D- Create Your own salad from Salad Works (5)

Total - 18
    Target - 18
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I think I can finally get back on track. Excuse my morning. I went to my WW meeting and then to get my nails done and didnt eat till I got home which was already noon. bad me.

Breakfast: none
    Lunch: Hot Pocket & RF Wheat thins-11pts
    Snack: Not sure maybe some popcorn or something- no fruit or veggies left in the house-2-3?
    Dinner: Pasta-10pts
    Total:24
    Target:27

Need to add a few more points in somewhere but not sure where yet. we will see. Wow, this may be my first sat without using weeklies in forever.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards