Getting in Shape

Reminder: Board Challenge Starts Tomorrow!

Don't forget to get your fitness initial tests done today so you're ready to start tomorrow.

Any questions?

i'll be putting up a new thread (stickied) tomorrow.

Re: Reminder: Board Challenge Starts Tomorrow!

• Getting excited! And telling everyone I know so that I have to hold myself accountable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_reminder-board-challenge-starts-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:edc1574b-0be7-4ad0-a4e4-02f331e9df27Post:65084826-2a01-4f52-b1d4-61d5f6cbe8a9">Reminder: Board Challenge Starts Tomorrow!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't forget to get your fitness initial tests done today so you're ready to start tomorrow. <strong>Any questions</strong>? i'll be putting up a new thread (stickied) tomorrow.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

<div>What's a board challenge and what are fitness initial tests? Sounds exciting!</div>
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_reminder-board-challenge-starts-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:edc1574b-0be7-4ad0-a4e4-02f331e9df27Post:e9a1eb15-6aae-43c2-a155-55b49f5b7720">Re: Reminder: Board Challenge Starts Tomorrow!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Reminder: Board Challenge Starts Tomorrow! : What's a board challenge and what are fitness initial tests? Sounds exciting!
    Posted by Jaridds68[/QUOTE]

i have a post stickied at the top of the page.  In there you'll find this week's convo and a link to the thread where all the rules are detailed.
  • Thanks Anna, I completely missed that - since the top posts are rules for each board I completely glazed over that, not realizing it was a new post :)
    Photobucket
  • No problemo!

Since TK isn't sorting posts by most recent anymore, i like to sticky items to the top of the board if there is anything that i think everyone might need to see.  Keep an eye up there for other events and notices!

i removed the rules because honestly, no one reads them and just asks the same questions anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards