Getting in Shape
Options

TGIF WW Accountability

YAY the weekends almost here! i really want to be down some at my next WI so im going to be especially good at the wedding im going to this weekend.

B: oatmeal (3), coffee (2)
S: cereal (3)
L: turkey pot pie (8)
D: kielbasa and veggies (6)

Total: 22
Target: 26

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: TGIF WW Accountability

• Options
    Yayy for Friday!

B-protein shake (2)
    S-vita top (1)
    L- 1 c strawberries (1), 1 c blueberries (1), salad with chick peas (2), string cheese (1)
    S-smoothie (3), apple (1)
    D- 1 c cantaloupe (1), protein shake (2), Fiber one yogurt (0), ??

Total - 14
    Target- 18
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Morning!  This weekend is going to be hard!  Out to dinner with friends tonight, family BBQ tomorrow afternoon, followed by a wedding, and brunch on Sunday with friends.  I'm going to work early today so I can leave early and come home and workout and clean the house.  ETA:  Ugh.  DH and I are fighting about him going to the doctor (he hasn't been in oh...17 years and he's 9 years older than me and he has a family history of high cholesterol, BP and heart issues and I'd like to not be a widow say next week.  Grr...) and so I had ice cream for breakfasts.  I'll try not to eat my feelings the rest of the day.

B: edited: WW ice cream bar (2)
    L: crustless quiche (5)
    D: Mexican or a bistro.  Mexican-I'll get the fajitas and not eat the tortillas/sour cream/cheese (10) Bistro-I'll have the crab cake salad (12)

Total: 17-29
    Target: 21

E: elliptical and house cleaning this afternoon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Morning everyone!  I'm so frustrated.... One day of going over my points (and I haven't used any WP this week until last night, so overall I'm doing fine) and I'm up 1.3 pounds from yesterday.  I know there are fluctuations day to day, but come on!  Its very discouraging.

Anyway.... back on track today.  Hoping its just that I had a lot of salt and some diet soda.  Maybe it'll come off again really quick.

B: fiber one bar (2); ww yogurt (1)
    S: watermelon (1)
    L: smart ones steamables (5); grapes (1)
    S: carrots (0)
    D: Subway (10)
    S: string cheese (2)

E: have to move all the furniture in my classroom again, cuz they had to clean for mold.  So, I'll be pretty active today.  Not sure that I'll get in any other exercise- maybe a walk later.

Total: 22 (not sure what else I'll throw in there....)

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    vball-that really sucks about the mold in your classroom!  We got hit in the floods too!  Don't worry about the weight gain-it'll come off in no time.  I gain a lb or 2 after I eat out and drink alcohol.  It comes off quickly if I didn't go WAY over my points.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hey Vballgirl, I hear ya. Don't get discouraged! It could be just water retention, especially if you hadn't used your WP yet.

I'm with you, Katie! I have lunch out today; breakfast, lunch and dinner out tomorrow (my Dad is visiting); and a party on Sunday. Oh, and dinner out on Monday. I'm trying hard to choose good things, especially since my weigh-in last night said I gained 3.4. :-(

B - coffee (0), string cheese (1)
    S - celery w/ lauging cow (1)
    L - going out with co-workers -- roasted vegetable sandwich with no cheese (7), fruit salad (1)
    S - leftover vegetable sandwich from lunch
    D - smart taste spaghetti (3), 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce (3), 3 turkey meatballs (3), salad w/ dressing (3), garlic bread (3), wine (2)

Total - 26
    Target - 24

E - walking the dogs, 2 miles

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Friday!! I'm a bit nervous about dinner tonight, going to an italian BYOB.... I need to try and be good so I'm not bloated and gross for my first dress fitting tomorrow!

B: yogurt (2), coffee (1)
    L: maybe a mcd's salad (6), mousse cup (1)
    S: 100 cal pack (2), apple (1)
    D: no idea.....going to try and find a healthy fish/veggie option or a salad.  Going to check the menu now!

E: off day!

Total: 13
    Target: 18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So, I ate pizza last night and went about 5 points over. Time to get back on track. I'm going to try to talk H into going kayaking this weekend, but he hasn't been feeling well. We shall see.

B: Kashi GoLean Honey Almond (5), skim milk (1)
    S: Dannon light & fit yogurt (2)
    L: Smart Ones Broccoli & Roasted potatoes (5), corn (1)
    S: FiberOne bar (2)
    D: parmesan crusted chicken (?), cherry tomato salad with garlic & basil (0)
    S: WW giant fudge bar (1)

Total: 17 + ?
    Target: 27
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's finally Friday! I didn't stick to my meal plan or track yesterday. Went out to lunch to wish my sister goodbye for the semester & then went to my parents' house for dinner. I didn't eat much for dinner because I was still full from lunch. Oh well, doing double workouts today, so I'm hoping for a good WI tomorrow!

B: Protein shake - 1 c almond milk (1), 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (2), 1 banana (2), 1 T reduced fat peanut butter (2), ice (0)
    S: chocolate peanut butter protein bar (2), 1 c baby carrots (0)
    L: Island Pork Tenderloin Salad: 1 serv pork tenderloin (5), 1 c spinach (0), 1/2 red pepper (0), 1 T golden raisins (.5), 1 c Napa cabbage (0), 1/2 orange (.5), 2 T cumin vinegarette (1)
    S: 1 oz turkey jerkey (2)
    D: 1 c miso soup (1), Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry (8)

E: P90X Legs & Back, Ab Ripper (morning), P90X Cardio (evening)

Total: 27
    WI: Tomorrow
  • Options
    Good morning! I haven't been around much this week. School inservices started, I had a family bridal shower and a surprise work bridal shower, and so lots of cake and food with high point values were involved. It all ended up with a 1.3 pound gain this week.

B: Special K granola and skim milk (4)
    L: Pasta salad (3), DiGiornio 200 calorie pizza (5)
    S: Mandarin oranges (1), yogurt (2)
    D: ??????

E: C25K: W3D3

Total: 15 + dinner
    Target: 24
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I found out I get 25 points instead of 24.  Yay!  (wait, that means I was eating too little points and still didn't lose any weight this week. Boo!)  My brother is having a house warming party tonight and I'm not sure what kind of food is gonna be there.  I'm going to eat a salad or something before hand so I'm not ravenous. 

B-Coffee and creamer (2) peanut butter toast (4)
    S-yogurt and granola bar (4)
    L-Turkey sandwich (4)
    D-11pts left

Total-14
    Target-25

E-4 mi walk with doggie.  40min arms at gym.  20 min intervals on elliptical if I feel like it

PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been incognito lately (family stuff) but I've been pretty much keeping track of points.  I feel like I've been doing pretty well - making life changes as opposed to "dieting", you know? 

My stomach won't let me eat the same quantities/some of the same stuff after a month of WW: The other day, I could only fit most of a grilled chicken/mozzarella/roasted red pepper panini and maybe ten fries; before, I'd likely have polished off the plate.  The other day, I had half of a bacon/egg white sandwich, and it tasted good, I felt kind of icky from the grease.  I was tempted today to eat the other half, but I was grossed out halfway into the half.

That said, I get the sense I've hit a plateau - strictly based on appearance, since I can't accurately weigh myself - and my family crisis is over, so I'm back with a vengeance:

Brunch: 1% milk (2), 1/4 leftover egg white sandwich of which I peeled off most of the bacon (2), baby dill pickles (0); oyster crackers (1)

Snack: TBD - maybe a medium Red Mango fro yo - maybe not

Dinner: TBD - probably involving lean protein and a salad

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards