Getting in Shape
Options

Want a good lower body workout?

Try laying tile for 9 hours.

Oy my arse is killing me!  My glutes and hamstrings got a fantastic workout on Saturday while the H and I layed the marble tile in the bathroom reno.  Even wearing knee pads I'm still all bruised up and sore on my knees. 

I've decided to keep away from the gym for a few days, since doing squats right now is the last thing my knees want to do.

But look at the pretty floor!

It still needs a lot of clean up, and grout, but that will hapeen this week!  Woo!  And ow.
We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Want a good lower body workout?

• Options
    haha! I'll have to remember this for when we get our house.  Floor looks nice tho;)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    Definitely! The floor looks great. You HAVE to invest in a pair of knee pads if you haven't already though.
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Oh I had knee pads on.  H installs engineered laminate for a living, so he's on his knees all day (giggle).  He's got nice calluses built up, so he let me use the knee pads.  Still owie though.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't have last nine hours. It looks great!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That looks So good! I'm impressed!

Moving is also a great full body workout...I've been so sore since Friday!
  • Options

Ok, good! Laying floor is rough!

Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards