Getting in Shape

need to fit into my dream cinderella gown

ok so i have 4 kids 3 of them i had back to back...i jut had my LAST in sept 2011 i wanted to know how to get this weight off fast any ideas?

Re: need to fit into my dream cinderella gown

• Yep.  Start eating a healthy, sustainable, lifestyle diet of clean and green foods, get rid of any crap that's full of unnecessary preservatives and additives, start tracking your food intake on a site like SparkPeople or MyFitnessPal, add some exercise into your life, and don't be surprised if it takes a while to lose the weight.  It took you more than a couple years to get your body the way it is now.  It's going to time to reverse it.

How much to you have to lose?
  • OP, dont buy a big white dress. You are already married. You would look foolish. Also having a big over the top wedding after being married for 5 years is also frowned upon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_need-to-fit-into-my-dream-cinderella-gown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:f77aa5da-c423-452b-8632-ebfc2a63ed0cPost:b4b8b0e4-f14a-492e-81ed-9751ad085e96">Re: need to fit into my dream cinderella gown</a>:
    [QUOTE]OP, dont buy a big white dress. You are already married. You would look foolish. Also having a big over the top wedding after being married for 5 years is also frowned upon.
    Posted by KatWAG[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Also, if you want to lose weight there is a magic secret: </div><div>Diet and exercise. </div><div>:o) </div><div>I know... BIg shocker. </div><div>Start foodlogging, start buying clean. PP pretty much covered it.. </div><div>GL</div><div>
    </div>
  • edited April 2012
    Weight watchers is working wonders for me. I have lost 15lbs in the last months. I am a mother of two and know how it is I gained 80 lbs with my first child!   I do agree with previous posts on the diet and exercise, but don't agree with you looking silly having a big white gown. If that is what you want even if you are married already it is still your day and if you feel amazing and are happy, your family and friends will be very happy for you. I don't see how you having a big wedding after already being married is a problem but that is my opinion every girl deserves a Cinderella wedding/ gown, no matter what that gown is because everyone has there own "Cinderella" vision.  Good luck!
    83image 6image 0 image
  • I agree with having clean foods!  We don't get enough of that in our diets with all the fast food and easy, boxed meals! 
    I have been suggesting the FitPack for my clients; and they have been seeing great results!  This pack is filled with the tools that are needed to jump start your metabolism and they are all-natural products! 
    The Ultimate Body Wraps and Defining Gel give you the boost you need to see results and motivate yourself to a new you!  The Greens mixed with the ProFit shake will give you the energy and antioxidants you need to take on a powerful workout and reduce your cravings.  When added to the FatFighter, you can’t go wrong!I would be happy to talk to you more about how these products are made with the natural herbs and botanicals grown on our company owned organic farms and how they will help you with your fitness goals!

https://leachew.myitworks.com/Shop/Product/416CHO

All my best

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards