Getting in Shape
Options

Getting a boost

So ladies,

On Friday I went to a place called Weight Loss and Cosmetic Surgical Center. A friend of mine recommended them to me because she had lost 4lbs in less than a week. At first i was skepitcal because it involed getting two injections as well as an appetite supressent. They take your bmi tell you how much you weigh, how much you should weigh, give you a sort of meal planner to help further your weight loss. They also tell you what your caloric intake should be if you dont work out and if you do. The two injections were painless . The ones I took were the Lipotropic; which breaks down the fat in and around you liver and helps your body flush them out. The L-Carnitine which is a natural fat burner and boost your metabolism and energy. The appetite suppressent wasnt bad either, I still ate like I normally would but it helped curved the need to snack. It has been one day, and I have already lost 2lbs. Ladies the intial vist only cost $58 (appetite supressent included) After that you only pay for the injections. I do suggest checking it out. Especially since it is inexpensive. The center is located on Wurzbach and Floyd Curl in the medical center. Sorry I dont have a number....

Good Luck ladies I hope we all reach our goal by our weddings!

Jen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards