Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

vows....ruff draft

They are not fully done, however how do they sound?

I love you THIS MUCH….Enough to give you my heart, soul, time, trust, and prayers to you. I love you enough to share all my hopes, dreams, sentiments, goals, fears, and wishes with you. Enough to dance and sing in the kitchen and the car.  Enough to miss you terribly when we are apart, no matter how long of time and regardless of the distance.  Enough to always want the best for you, adore your personality, respect your values and see who you really are.  I love you enough to FIGHT WITH YOU and FIGHT FOR YOU.  

You are my breath, my every heartbeat.

I promise to believe in us as a couple and always fight for US; to compromise for you and sacrifice myself for you if need be.

I promise to wipe away your tears with my kisses and never let you sleep and to love you even when you over eat. I promise to always let you do the dishes too.

I promise to be your consolation in disappointment, your partner in parenthood, your ally in conflict, your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.

You are the light in my darkness.

I promise to nurture your dreams because through them your soul shines.

I thank you for how patient you are and how patient you will be for years to come.  You have pushed me to “be better” and I promise to be your rock that you can stand on and hold you up in need.

You shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home.

I love you times 56

Re: vows....ruff draft

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards