Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

thoughts on my vows

Hey ladies, my wedding is only 9 days away! I am trying to finalize my vows and wanted some feedback. Let me know what you think. Thanks! =)

Scott, after only a few months together I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. By your side I feel safe and supported, but I also feel challenged, to keep my mind and heart open, trying new things and reaching for new limits. While other girls may have thought it odd that you brought your roommate on our first date, for me, it showed how easy-going you are. Whenever I’m faced with a challenge, I think of you, and even though I know you will be proud of me no matter what I do, I want to try harder and do more, be better.
 Before I met you I feel like I was rushing through life. You have taught me to slow down and savor every day and enjoy the small things. When I look toward our future I am excited about buying our first car, our first house and having our first child, but I am in no hurry to get to those days, I know that getting there will be half the fun. Tasks that I used to dread and situations that used to be stressful become memories and adventures with you. I want to share every  moment with you, together I feel there is nothing we can’t do.  Scott, you mean so much to me, every time one of us leaves the house or hangs up the phone, I want my last words to be ‘I love you’. If those last words ever ended up being our last words, I would want you to always know how much you mean to me.  No one has ever made me feel as unconditionally loved as you do.  If my throat hurts in the middle of the night you bring me ice cubes, if I have had a bad day you bring home flowers and ice cream. You make me feel like the most beautiful, special, and loved woman in the world. I will always appreciate how lucky I am to have found you. I am so excited that after today I get to call myself your wife and spend forever with you.

Re: thoughts on my vows

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards