Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

My vows + His vows are goinna be uniqe.

I don't want to write a traditional wedding vow...me and my future hubby are very silly...we have words that mean something special to just us....is it okay to be uniqe and silly but 100% loving and real from the bottom of our hearst, we just want to add some humor to our vows and make eachother smile.

Would love feedback!!

Re: My vows + His vows are goinna be uniqe.

• Options
    They're your vows, make them what you want! FI and I are the same way. I was just finishing up a letter to him, in fact, telling him about that moment I knew he was the one for me, and that moment wouldn't make a lot of sense to anyone but the two of us; it's obscure and silly and so fun, and I want to work it into my vows, too.
  • Options
    Thanks :) the other day we both wroe our vows and i am so happy with mine, i wish i was getting married tomorrow, i can't wait to marry this man! I would love to fnd a place to prit them out so we can hang them in our home after our wedding...any ideas??
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_vows_my-vows-his-vows-are-goinna-be-uniqe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:24Discussion:6ca865c7-6c51-4559-8cd7-30208959e784Post:5f99d3a7-efc2-469d-ad59-3b0221da4ed9">Re: My vows + His vows are goinna be uniqe.</a>:
    [QUOTE]They're your vows, make them what you want! FI and I are the same way. I was just finishing up a letter to him, in fact, telling him about that moment I knew he was the one for me, and that moment wouldn't make a lot of sense to anyone but the two of us; it's obscure and silly and so fun, and I want to work it into my vows, too.
    Posted by thewrightwoman22[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    You could make them look reallly nice and then have them printed on a canvas. I think walgreens and a lot of photo centers do this. You also could use one of the websites that makes a picture out of words. You could upload a wedding picture and your vows and have it make the picture out of vows. I know I have seen them on pinterest from this site http://www.youareyourwords.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards