Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Wedding next week critique my vows

My vows are a combination of serious and funny

We met and marriage was the last thing we were thinking about.

We have already been through a lot together, and I believe that God has orchestrated this union. 

You've surprised me, encouraged me, and tested my patience in every way.

You took my daughter and made her our daughter.

I can’t promise that I’ll be the perfect wife, we both know that I’m far from it.

But I can promise you that I will be reasonable and understanding.

I will make sure we have a marriage full of laughter and joy

I promise to love you through fat days and skinny days

I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.

I promise to accept you for who you are, but more than that, I promise to love you for who God has in mind for you to become and to spend my life encouraging you to get there. (I got this from a post on the message board)  I promise to love you when our bank account is in the negatives and when we have more than enough to spend. I promise to be loyal and faithful to our marriage I promise not to throw lap tops as long as you don’t break doors I promise to maintain my love for the Lord, so that I can be the wife God wants me to be. (I got this from a post on the message board) I promise to grow old with you, and push you in a wheelchair if you can no longer walk. I promise to appreciate you and not take you for granted. I promise to listen to your long winded stories and pretend to be engaged.  I promise to uplift and support you, and to frustrate and challenge you all at the same time, I might even let you win an argument.  I promise to love you like I love shopping and I will only show you my new shoes during commercial breaks I promise to trust you and the decisions you make for our family I promise not to get annoyed when you say in a loud voice “I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing” as if I didn’t know I promise to let my actions speak louder than my words I promise to make time when there is none All in all, I promise to stick it out, and to go down with the ship. I’ll always remember that I am the lucky one. Thank you for marrying me. P.S. I promise to burn up all of your stuff if you don’t honor your vows  

Re: Wedding next week critique my vows

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards