September 2013 Weddings

MMM

What's going on this week, ladies??
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MMM

• Hopefully this storm will hurry up out of here with little impact.  We have a concert in Boston that we have tickets to but we would have to go into boston around the height of the storm and the venue is saying they won't cancel unless they lose power! 

Besides that this week is the same gymgymgym and work.  No halloween parties this year :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My son goes trick or treating on Wednesday. For the first time! Excited for this adventure.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nothing wedding related. The only plans is to take my son trick or treating on Halloween.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Using my bonus day off (Thanks Sandy!) to update my wedding binder.  Might give the guest book another pass this week.  We'll see.  Hopefully our engagment photos come in this week and I can start working on our Save the Dates!  Yay!

NWR: Cleaning, organizing, and writing thank you notes.
  • We are at the mercy of this weather this week and I am sure that will make me unproductive. However, I am SUPER excited because I am going with a few friends on Friday to see a psychic. I have never been to one, but always wanted to and I just can't wait. I hope the week flies!

They have been changing the trick or treat days around here due to the weather and while I don't have any children to take out, it will be interesting to see what happens with that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • Well I live in NJ so we are in our house waiting out the storm! Frown  Please pray for thos down the shore in NJ they were crazy to stay down the shore...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_mmm-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:066ebe37-b11b-4e9f-9577-3df69156d519Post:d86b79b9-756e-4683-aa26-c52d86ee8edc">Re: MMM</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am SUPER excited because I am going with a few friends on Friday to see a psychic. I have never been to one, but always wanted to and I just can't wait.
    Posted by KSerafin17[/QUOTE]

<div>That's cool!  I kind of want to visit a psychic too lol.</div><div>
    </div><div>I am currently hiding from Sandy.  I live in northern Delaware, precisely where she is slated to hit, and while I'm hoping it will go fairly uneventfully, I highly doubt it.  Just kind of waiting to lose power :/</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • This week we are putting the deposit down for the dj and I am getting in contact with our pastor so we can discuss the ceremony. Other than that not much else wedding related. NWR trick or treating with the kids on wed as long as the weathers not to bad. I don't think we are suppose to get hit very hard though.
    **September 2013 January siggy challenge - bouquet inspiration** 86412886570268992_SthmzhVF_c_zps5fe628c0 Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Today is my 2y anniversary...

I've been SD these past 2 weeks and was supposed to fly home (to Philly last night). Unfortunately because of Sandy, my flight was cancelled. I decided to fly to Pittsburgh and drive 6h to be home with FI for our anniversary, which I guess will spend in (I'm not sure what we're going to eat, since I haven't been home in 2 weeks).

Wedding related: I got the mirrors and candles home okay (well I haven't really inspected them after my flight, but I don't hearing any broken glass) and when I arrived home the tableclothes I order were there (although I haven't inspected their quality/color).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Stay safe everybody!!!

We aren't doing much this week...our 6 year dating anni is Thursday so just dinner.  I'm on call all week!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That storm looks scary, hope ya'll on the East Coast come through it alright. 

This week on Wed. we're meeting with the priest to start getting ready to get married in the church.  (Yes, I know it's Halloween, but we didn't have plans so it works for us.)  That means the date and time will be locked down in the schedule with the priest we want officiating so that takes some of the pressure off for that.  I'm also waiting on the reception venue event coordinator to get back to me on signing the contract with them now that we'll have the church nailed down.

NWR: Looks like I might be promoted to acting manager whilst one of our night managers is out for surgery (once we find out when that's going to be.)  And we got an adorable skunk costume for our furry child. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards