September 2013 Weddings
Options

HALP! Dress drama...

(removed because OP is a conspiracy theorist)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HALP! Dress drama...

• Options
    Luv the first one!  You look amazing in this dress!  Like the 2nd very pretty... 3rd like you said is soso.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GoofyAssChickGoofyAssChick member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I LOVE the first one.  It looks amazing for your figure and it's just "wow" inducing.  The 2nd and 3rd are beautiful dresses too, but they don't give you the "wow" factor.  
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    They are all so pretty! I personally like the second one for more of a garden wedding feel. Take some time and really think about how you imagine yourself on your wedding day. I think the right dress will make itself known.  :)
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:HALP! Dress drama...:[QUOTE]They are all so pretty! I personally like the second one for more of a garden wedding feel. Take some time and really think about how you imagine yourself on your wedding day. I think the right dress will make itself known. nbsp;: Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

This
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    They are all beautiful dresses.  Personally, I think dress one is very stunning on you, it has that WOW factor.  The second does definitely fits in with a vintage garden wedding and is very sweet and beautiful on you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    All very pretty but I LOVE the first one!  So beautiful!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_halp-dress-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:08b5b971-165f-4b68-bf4b-6cce90af46dbPost:5289aa79-880c-4b41-92b6-51733ac136f7">Re: HALP! Dress drama...</a>:
    [QUOTE]They are all beautiful dresses.  Personally, I think dress one is very stunning on you, it has that WOW factor.  The second does definitely fits in with a vintage garden wedding and is very sweet and beautiful on you.
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]

I agree.  The first is gorgeous, but I like the 2nd for the garden setting.  The 3rd is pretty but doesn't really do anything for me.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ross2b13Ross2b13 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I love all three, but I agree with everyone else, the 2nd and 3rd dress are more for a garden wedding than the first.  The 2nd one is very vintage and the 3rd one I think is just missing a belt and then it would probably be my favorite! Hope we are helping you!
  • Options
    Team #2!

Although the first one is beautiful as well but as well as PPs, 2 screams garden to me!

Where is your wedding at?!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hmm...it sounds to me like we may as well scratch 3 off the list. It could be the most beautiful dress in the world, but if it's not for you...it's not for you :) And keep in mind that while you may like the fit of 2, that's something that can be taken care of in alterations for 1.

On a purely aesthetic note, perhaps it's the veil, but 1 is just by far the most grand to me, and like posters before me have commented, 2 seems the most appropriate for a garden.

Ultimately, though, the decision falls to you. Some things to think about: Which dress did you not want to take off? Which can't you wait to dance in? Which do you get the most excited about when you think about telling people, "THIS is my dress?"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Number 1!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ophelia0326Ophelia0326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2012
    Thanks guys! Lots of opinions out there! I think I'm still leaning towards 1...it's the only dress I tried on that truly made me feel like a bride.

PS - I'm probably going to delete my first post this evening because I'm horrified someone I know will find it (FI loves him some Knot) or there will be pictures of me on the internet forever. I just have a touch of the conspirace theorist gene.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I absolutely LOVE the first one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think dress #1, It fits you beautifully, not only that, you tried a veil on with it, which means, you had to absolutely, because normally you ony put one on when you think a dress is the one, Which leads me to believe your mind was made up, and you were just looking for some reassurnace!! GOOD LUCK. (:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards